Chapter Ten - Fight

Gen pov

Oh my god..

"Mui.. it's okay.. c'mon.. " I said, stroking his long hair, top to bottom in hopes of comforting him. He's still shaking.. who is that guy..? I know his name, it's Misaki. But what and why was he doing that to mui..?

He started sobbing loudly again..

"Shh.. it's okay mui.." I said, pulling him closer, I could feel my shoulder getting wet from his tears and snot. But it didn't matter to me, atleast I'm here for him.

Mui pov

Why.. why does Misaki hurt me like this.. I.. what did I do..?

I felt a ticklish sensation running through my hair.. it was genya.. but.. I didn't mind it..

It felt nice for once...

I continued buried my head into genyas shirt..

"Shhhh.. It's okay... You can cry.. Just get it all out.. " he said, rubbing my back and the back of my head, he was so nice.. I wish misaki stayed like this..

"Cmon, let's get you to the bathroom so we aren't in the way of everyone" he said, picking me up slightly so I could walk with him, he was really warm.. He was scary.. He looked kinda scary.. But he was so kind..

He walked me to the bathrooms, I then sat down and got some toilet paper to blow my nose, and wipe my tears.

"Hey, what's up with you and him..?" He asked, I shook my head, "I.. it doesn't matter..'' I told him, he looked at me, "are you sure..? You seem terrified of him.. he seems really controlling too.. he's manipulative." He said, I couldn't tell if I agreed with him or was mad he said that about Misaki...

It's an unhealthy relationship.. I know.. yuis told me so.. so many times..

"Hey.. I'm going back to the lockers.." genya said, grabbing his bag to leave, "I'll see you later, I think in.. maths-?" He asked, I nodded, he then pst me on the head and left, he seemed.. angry...

...................................................................................

I was walking through the halls.. It seemed.. So quiet..?

Why is it so quiet..

Ugh.. My hairs in my face again.. For goodness sake.

I started tying up my hair.. Maybe my step mothers right.. I should just get a haircut.. But I don't want to..

Maybe I cou-

What was that..?!

There's heaps of yelling..

I peaked around the corner, my hair half in a bun, half out..

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! HES TERRIFIED OF YOU! THE WAY HE FUCKING HID HIS FACE AND FLINCHED AT YOU!! YOU MINIPULATIVE CUNT!"

I hid behind a wall..

Was that.. genyas voice..?!

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT! HES MINE! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHATS BEST FOR HIM, YOU ONLY MET HIM WHEN YOU BECAME HIS FUCKING TUTOR! IVE KNOWN HIM FOR SO LONG!"

Misaki-?!

I peeked around the corner to see them screaming, yelling and hitting eachother, "POOR MUICHIRO! HE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT HOW HE LOOKS! ITS NOT HIS FAULT HES SKINNY! ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!" genya yelled.. I was so scared.. what do I do..?! I have to do something.. they're arguing about me..

"HE COULD TRY ACTUALLY EAT FOR ONCE! OR CUT THAT UGLY ASS HAIR OF HIS! IVE BEEN TELLING HIM TO BUT HE FUCKING WONT!"

"YEAH, BECAUSE HES BEEN GROWING THAT SHIT FOR PROBABLY HIS WHOLE LIFE! HES NOT GOING TO CUT IT FOR SOME JERK!"

I started crying..

This.. it's all my fault.. genyas going to get hurt.. misakis going to get hurt..

"THERES NO POINT TO HIS HAIR! ITS JUST LONG AND ANNOYING! HE DOESNT EVEN LET ANYONE TOUCH IT!"

Fucking stop.. just stop.. Misaki.. I know you hate my hair but.. stop..

"YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS ANNOYING?! YOU! YOUR JUST A BACKSTABBING, MINIPULATIVE, NO LIFE WHORE WHO THINKS HES BETTER THAN EVERYONE! BUT WE ALL HATE YOU!"

that's it.. I couldn't hold it back..

I ran into the room, shivering..

"Guys stop! Just fucking stop!" I yelled, they both stared at me, one was a glare, and one was a soft face..

"OHH~ LOOK WHO IT IS! WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN TO ME YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?! HUH?! GO ON GENYA! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MUICHIRO?!" Misaki yelled, I felt so scared, my instinct was to run to genya.. but if I did.. Misaki would be so mad..

"I HOPE YOU DIE! HONESTLY!" Misaki added, genyas face got mad and he stormed away, but before he walked out, he grabbed my arm, Misaki grabbed that arm and ripped genyas hand off  "don't touch him." Misaki said, snarling at genya

Genya ran away, and Misaki started getting mad before also walking away, but the other direction.. I didn't know who to go with..

...

Word count : 796

Chapter by : MistHashiraMui