Chapter Fifteen - I can't help it...

Sorry this chapter is quite short

Muichiro's pov

When I walked out of the principal's office, I was still shaking really hard. I didn't want to be at school, I felt horrible.. I just wanted to go home and cry my eyes out until I fall asleep.

I looked around the school, hoping Yuichiro already got here so I could talk to him about it. "Hey, you okay?' I heard someone behind me and when I turned around, I saw the teacher that stopped Misaki from doing anything.

I gave her a tiny nod "mhm, I am okay now, thank you" I responded and she smiled "okay, I am glad, does he do that often? Is there anything else I should know about?"

I shook my head "no no, it was just this time.. we just had ehm.. a disagreement.."

"If you say so.. he'll still get some kind of punishment, this behavior here is unacceptable" she said and I nodded once again before both of us went our way.

I got to my and Yui's lockers and just sat down in front of them, just waiting for Yuichiro to come.

"What are you doing here?" I heard next to me. Finally, Yuichiro came. "Y-Yui I.. ehm.." I said and stood up, suddenly not being able to find words to describe what happened with Misaki.

"Geez, you look like you went through world war two, what happened to you-?" He asked and opened his locker.

"M-Misaki.. he.." I said and Yuichiro immediately froze before looking at me "what did he do?!" He yelled out, making all of the people in the hallway look at him.

I looked down "can we.. talk about it somewhere else..?" I mumbled quietly and Yuichiro nodded. He immediately shit his locker, grabbed my arm and led me somewhere where we could be alone.

Once we got to an empty classroom, Yuichiro closed the door and immediately said "so? What did he do?!"

I looked down, about to burst into tears once again. "H-He.." I started, tears starting to slide down my cheeks once again "He.. tried to cut my.. h-hair.. he.. said some.. really messed up stuff to me a-and-"

"He what..?" Yuichiro interrupted me, his voice filled with annoyance and anger. He placed his hands on my shoulders and yelled out "Muichiro, this can't go on like this! How long are you planning on tolerating his behavior?!"

I shook my head "I don't know.. I don't know.. I just.. I still love him.. even if he did something like that.."

"You can be fucking serious, you still love him?! After he tried to do this?! What did he even say to you?!" Yuichiro yelled out.

I pushed his hands off of my shoulders and backed away a bit "s-something about mama.. and.. stuff like that.."

Yuichiro's eyes widened and he clenched his fists "how dare he even mention her?! Muichiro, you know how much her death hurt you! And you will let him get away with what he said just like this?!"

I looked down, not knowing what to say or do anymore "I can't help it.. I
just.. I want to go home.."

Yuichiro sighed "okay, just go, I'll tell the teacher that you weren't feeling well or something.. just be careful, dad is skipping work today so, just go to your room and call me if something happens"

I nodded "yeah.. thank you" I said and walked out of the room. I went to get my bag and once I had it, I just went home.

When I got home, I quietly closed the door and took my shoes off before rushing to my room and closing the door behind me.

I dropped my bag on the floor and laid down on my bed. Everything that Misaki said echoed through my head, I couldn't stop it, I was miserable, I just wanted to forget about it and pretend like nothing happened.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw a text from Genya.

"Hello helloo! I haven't seen you at school, you okay?"

"Oh.. mhm, I am okay" I responded simply, not knowing if I should tell him about what happened.

"Alright, well about the tutoring lesson, will you come or?"

Oh god, I completely forgot about that. Should I go there..? What if Misaki sees me..? What if Genya realizes that something like that happened..?

"Well ehm.. I am not sure.. I just.. I think it would be better if we moved it to another day.." Before I sent the message, I thought again. "I don't want to make him worried.. I should just go.. maybe Genya will make me feel better"

I deleted the message and started to type again "mhm! I'll be there!"

"Alright! Well, I gtg now, miss Kanroji is being annoying"

I chuckled "annoying?"

"Bro is trying to take my phone away because I aM nOt PaYinG AttEnTion, I don't care about some color theory, the fuck"

"Ohh, well, we can text during a break. You don't want your phone to get taken away, no?"

"Hell nahh! She's NOT taking it away, this crap is keeping my alive"

"Well of course of course"

"Okay, I'll go now byebyee! I'll text you during a break!"

"Mhm!"

I put my phone down, not being able to stop smiling. I had this feeling in my chest.. it felt odd but I felt something similar before.. something very similar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I just shrugged it off and hugged my pillow, turning on a movie on my laptop to kill the time before Yui comes home from school.

...

Word count : 941

Chapter by : Muichiro0san