Chapter 2

**Sasuke pov* It was moring time , like around 7am going on to 8. I looked at my little sleeping blonde and got up and started doing my showers duties.

**Naruto pov** I woke up to shower sound I guessed it was my raven so I just got up and went to the other bathroom not wanting to see him naked so I got up and went to do my showers duties so I can get ready for school, I was in college and most of the time I stayed with sasuke even tho he's aggy I still love him with my whole heart, I would literally kill for him idk if he would do the same for me tho...

*Narrator pov** both of the couple took their shower duties while maids and security was doing their job . The house was quiet all was heard was music playing in the back.. (Next couple paragraphs is going to be the lyrics to the song .)

'I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much I held your hair back when
You were throwing up'

'Then you smiled over your shoulder For a minute, I was stone-cold sober I pulled you closer to my chest And you asked me to stay over I said, I already told ya I think that you should get some rest'

'I knew I loved you then But you'd never know 'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go I know I needed you But I never showed But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go'

'I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school Wave them goodbye And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night'

'When you looked over your shoulder For a minute, I forget that I'm older I wanna dance with you right now Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever And I swear that everyday you'll get better You make me feel this way somehow'

'I'm so in love with you And I hope you know Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold We've come so far, my dear Look how we've grown And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go'

'I wanna live with you Even when we're ghosts 'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most'

'I'm gonna love you 'til My lungs give out I promise 'til death we part like in our vows So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows That it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go'

'Just say you won't let go Oh, just say you won't let go'

**Narrator pov** As both of the couple were getting dressed for the day one of the maid got into a argument with sasuke . "BUT I LOVE YOU PLEASE TAKE ME." The maid begged on her knees crying . Sasuke looked at her in disgust and left almost running to his lover and closed the door behind him and went behind his blonde and kiss his head making naruto blush . As naruto was going in for a kiss one of the security walked in, "Your ride is ready uzumaki" the security said bowing his head . Naruto chuckled, "you don't have to bow your head" he said smiling, "I'll be there in a minute." He said stil smiling . The security smiled and carefully walked out of the room closing the door.

Naruto pulled away from sasuke annoyed and went to pack his things. Sasuke looked at naruto in confusion "What's wrong?" The raven saying feeling like his heart breaking a little he didn't like his blonde being annoyed or mad at him. "Nothing. I'm going to school bye I love you ." Naruto said giving sasuke a quick kiss and going to the limo sitting in the back fixing his skirt. The student in the school didn't know naruto was with sasuke not even his friends . Naruto got out of the car walking up to his friends which was Kiba, Shikamaru, Sai, Hinata, Sakura, Chico and others . They all head to class , Kiba and sai had an huge crush on naruto and always tried to shot their shot but always got rejected. When they got into the class he saw his teacher Kakashi , kakashi didn't look up from his book "Take a sit and start working what's on the board it must be turned in tomorrow night ." He said still looking at his book.

**Naruto pov**After everyone was done doing their work we all headed to the cafeteria . "Omg guys! Sasuke hired me and he totally looked at me like he was interested in me." Sakura said yelling right next to my ear. I looked at her with a side eye " Did he really?" I said eating ramen . "Yes! He's so fine, I just want him to express his love to me ." She said stil yelling in my ear . "Can you back the fuck up your yelling in my ear ." I said looking at her in annoyance. "So naru I was wondering if we cou-" Kiba started to say before I interrupted him . "No." I said coldly but I didn't mean I just wanted to do my work and go home . "Haha." Sai laughed, "nothing funny shut up." Shikamaru said flicking sai's head . "I heard sasuke's brother itachi was making a party and sasuke was going to be there." Ino said blushing . Of course I got jealous because wtf.

"I guess I'll go." I said getting up and throwing my tray away . "I- I would g-go I-f y-y-your g-going naruto." Hinata said blushing . I just looked at her "okay?" I said sitting by shikamaru , shikamaru was the only person I was comfortable not that comfortable to tell him who I'm dating but just enough comfortable to tell him problems . "Sai why are so pale are you dying?" Kiba said laughing , "why does your breath smells like dog shit." Sai said showing no emotion. "Me personally I would never let that slide kiba ." Shino said "I don't care because when we get out the gate we throwing hands ." Kiba said finishing up his food . "Didnt you say that last week and still ain't do shit ? you just let sai bitch you like a little bitch you are ." I said looking at kiba , I meant it because he just doesn't have the balls to hit someone. He didn't say nothing ,everyone laughed and my phone ringed.

I looked at the phone and saw it was from my raven I opened it and read it ."Babe , when you come home eat dinner and get ready we're going out tonight my love ." I smiled at it and reply "oka ! :)" he liked the messages , I guess he was busy because he'll usually reply back with a 'i love you' or 'be careful'.

As the school bell ringed everyone ran out almost immediately tripping me until someone with muscular hands as sasukes but between you and me sasuke was more muscular than this guy . I turned around to thank them when I realized it was one of the security guards, 'so he had guards over here watching ..' I mumbled. I thanked the guard and walked out of the class and caught up with my friends and we all said bye , they all left the school except me because I don't want to walk nor do I wanna be sweating when I get home so I just stayed at the school waiting for the guards to come back which took like 2 seconds so I hopped in and went to sleep.