Chapter 13

It was the next day after last night nightmare , Sasuke was sleeping on the couch while his blonde was eating ramen; Itachi went home around 2:30 in the moring because he had to go to work around 6:40 but so far everything was alright and nothing bad has happened...yet

Sasuke woke up from naruto trying to get up off the bed and he quickly got up and laid him back down while grabbing the ramen away from him, "it's okay I got you just relax I'll go throw this away for you." Sasuke said giving naruto a kiss on the forehead and leaving the room to throw away the ramen .

*Kakashi pov*
Naruto haven't came to school today which is kinda surprising when he comes to school everyday and does who knows what , naruto is like a son to me but sometimes I just want to smash his hand on the table because he always have a slick mouth , now that I am looking around I don't see Sakura ether... something have to be wrong because Sakura is a big mouth about this sasuke guy and naruto is a ...naruto .

After class I had went the office to check if naruto had came to school at all today...what if he was skipping? Ouuu I'm going to yell at him so bad . While I was walking to the office naruto friend group came up to me and asked me if I saw naruto "no." I simply replied of course I didn't know I barely talk to the kid .

I walked into the office and asked them if they knew if naruto was here today and tsunade replied with "oh naruto .. he's in the hospital 2 man came in here saying he won't be coming back until farther notice." What did he do this time? He probably was jumping off cliffs like always , I'll check on him after I relax ..

*Naruto pov*
I was watching tv when all of sudden I saw my friends bust into my room panicking "NARUTO!" they screamed running towards me . "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHO DID THIS !" Sai screamed , "I-I'm fine back up your screaming in my face ." I said almost going deaf , oh my goodness.

"Sorry, I was worried sick about you" Sai responded going and sitting next to me.

**Sasuk Pov**
I was going to go back to the room when I saw his friend group in the room , Ugh why do they have to be here ... I texted naruto that I'll be in another room still his friends leave because OBVIOUSLY he loves them more than me .

As I got off the phone with itachi I had went back to the room and sat next to naruto and gave him a big kiss on the forehead. "You oka?" No response?..