Chapter 12

It was the next day after the incident, Naruto has gained back his proper breathing , but he wasn't able to leave still he was fully covered. "Hey babe! How you feeling ? I had brought the annoying brat with me ." The raven said putting the food tray and kissing naruto on the head . "omg! Naruto you oka ?!" Itachi said rushing over to the blonde and giving him a gentle hug.

"Thank you love, and I'm fine just a few cuts but I'll be okay" Naruto said giving both of the raven a smile. Sasuke started to tear up and went to sit by his blonde and tried to keep a straight face so he wouldn't break down infront of his blonde . Sasuke has cries infront of him multiple times but he wanted to seem strong but he knew he couldn't hold in for long.

"You can cry you big crybaby." Itachi said pushing his little brother shoulder back gently. "I-I'm not finna cry !" The raven said almost breaking down , Naruto wanted to hug him so badly but he couldn't move with all of the equipment plugged into him. "It's okay love, I promise you I'm okay." He finally smiling . Sasuke broke down completely, falling towards the floor , itachi caught him and held him with comfort .

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... I should've been there , I swear on my mothers life that I'll make her fucking miserable." He said between the cries. "No, no baby it's okay I'm fine now that's all you have to worry about, and you are there for me like right now." Naruto said and after that the room was left with silence.