Chapter 10

"N-naruto!" He finally let out and started to pick up the blonde and hold him up into his arms . "CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" the raven screamed and dialed 911 shakily.

"911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher said on the other said of the phone. "M-my boyfriend h-h... h-he's covered in b-blood!" Sasuke said feeling like his heart is going to burst out , many tears fell on the raven face but he couldn't hide the emotion he broke not and burst out crying while holding his lover in his hands.

"Na-naruto ...! Stay with me... p-please..." The raven said to his blonde . "909 Berkeley ave, Trenton ... please hurry!" He cried out . "Police is on the way sure , can you please take a couple deep breath and stay on the phone still authorities arrive sir" The dispatcher said calmly.

All the guards came to sasuke and was token back to see the bloody blonde in the ravens arms. Some of them walked away to keep themselves from crying and a few walked away to vomit . "What is your name and what is the person in blood named" she said still calm .
"Sasuke uchiha and naruto uchiha can SOMEONE FUCKING HURRY UP!!" Sasuke said bursted out with anger and soon enough , loads of ambulances and polices started surrounding the area and getting out running towards the couple.

Ambulances put naruto into the vehicle and rushed towards the hospital. 15 police's officers held back the raven from running after the vehicle. "Let me go!" The raven yelled out and being released he hopped in his car ,starting the car and driving off to follow his lover , which made the police follow after him.

Arriving to the hospital and running to his lovers room and seeing next him was the pink haired woman ...

"Wh-" he started to say but was interrupted by her.

"Hello sasuke." Sakura said with a big smile.