Chapter 16

Narrator pov**
It was the day of the funeral and sasuke tried his hardest to get out his bed and go see his blonde but soon enough he had the courage to get up and do his bathroom duties.

It was now 8:59 and sasuke got out and put on a black suit with an orange tie that naruto gave him 2 years ago . "Why is this my life..." sasuke said under his breath while going to the kitchen and eating the breakfast that the maids left for him.

Some of the guards called off work because they were hurt badly by Naruto death, his friends never showed up to school and instead stayed home because how badly Naruto's death suddenly happened.

"I-I'm ready.." Sasuke said with a sad look on his face, he's been crying all not praying that his blonde is still alive and this is all a joke but, no Naruto is actually gone.. forever.

During the drive to the funeral sasuke didn't speak, hear nor looked at anyone in the car he was lost in thought and thought who would do such a thing..I'm going to kill everyone and get revenge and peace for my lover.

They finally arrived to the funeral and it was millions of people standing right at the church , some people crying , another people are talking but not a single laugh was led out .. As he was walking in the church , the funeral has officially begun.

"I want to thank you all for coming to Naruto Uchiha funeral .. I-I just want t-to say that he will truly love everyone single person in this room right no-now." Itachi said trying his hardest not to break down.

"Trusting in God, we have prayed together for Naruto and now we come to the last farewell. Although this congregation will disperse in sorrow, the mercy of God will gather us together again in the joy of his kingdom. Therefore let us console one another in the faith of Jesus Christ." Be continued as he wiped the tears away from his eyes, he straightened himself but but failed miserably and tears started coming down.

"N-naruto w-wrote a letter b-before he p-pass and I-it says.." he hold himself and began reading. "Hey, I know it might be a long time before you see this paper but I just want to say just in case I die soon, I want to say that I love each and everyone one of you, Sasuke,Itachi,The guards-maids, Kakashi, My friends and etc. you guys have bring so much joy to me and I'm truly blessed and grateful for all of you guys.. I know my time has come but I want to say that even tho I'm mad or something you guys always bring out the joy in me.. For sasuke , I love you so much baby I know you are broken but I just want to say keep going baby you have gone this far in life and I shouldn't be the one to stop your dream, Itachi I wanted to say that you've been an amazing Brother-in-law and you always cheered m-me u-up and never gave up on me when I gave you the worst attitude.."Itachi wiped more of his tears but it kept coming uncontrollably.

"Kakashi, thank you for adopting me and bring me towards a good and supporting me when I needed support, you have always been there and never once left my side after my parents death, but now I can go see them right? Haha! To my friends all you guys need to know is that I love you guys and I'll never stop loving each and every one of you, you guys brought me peach and love and I'm greatful to call you guys my friends.. And lastly to the maids-guards, you've guys protected me so much and y'all don't even realize it y'all been there to help me with stuff and never let me do anything alone, all you have my heart and I'm thankful to have everyone I've met here with me right now.." itachi finished and excused himself and ran outside breaking down completely..

Sasuke went up to the mic and started to speak and held himself up to block the tears from falling down , he started reading "Naruto you have broken so many hearts and ripped mines completely, from the second I saw you on the floor dead with blood all over you I knew I had to do something quick to try and save you, from the moment I met you , I knew We both were meant to be together and never separated, but you know what they say happiness is never ever . From all the fights and arguments we had I was greatful to have you at least by me so I can hear your rambling about how was your day or anything you say. I don't think I can go another day without you in my arms sleeping so peacefully... I love you naruto forever baby."Sasuke said finishing his sentence while tears rolled down.

After everyone was finished they played music and everyone have driven towards the cemetery, Sasuke slowly walked to his car , getting inside his car and let a big breath out. He put his hands on the stirring wheel and laid his head on his hands and let out the cry he's been holding inside the church. "Please come back naruto I can't move on if you don't come back ..."

While everyone arrived at the funeral, sasuke sat under a tree while it slightly rain.. itachi finally arrived and got out with his eyes all red and bags under his eyes. They began taking out the casket and "May his soul rest in peace.." and they began puttting the casket into the ground. "NO! NO ! NO!" Sasuke said running towards the casket but Kakashi just held him back while crying himself, Sasuke felt so weak he just broke down completely Life will never be the same..

After the funeral day all sasuke did was sleep and cry he's been in his room ever since and never came out.. One of the maids came in to give sasuke food but he refused and laid back and grab the letter his Sun wrote for him and him only.

"When tomorrow starts without me, and I'm not here to see,
if the sun should rise and find your eyes, filled with tears for me.
I wish so much you wouldn't cry, the way you did today, while thinking of the many things we didn't get to say.
I know how much you love me, as much as I love you, and each time you think of me, I know you'll miss me too.
When tomorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me, I'm right there in your heart.. Don't remember me with sadness, Don't remember me with tears, Remember all the laughter,
We've shared throughout the years.
Now I am contented
That my life it was worthwhile, Knowing that I passed along the way I made somebody smile.
When you are walking down the street And you've got me on your mind, I'm walking in your footsteps Only half a step behind.
So please don't be unhappy
Just because I'm out of sight, Remember that I'm with you Each morning, noon and night."

He put back the letter right under his pillow and wiped his face while resting his eyes while slowly falling asleep..

fought for you
The hardest, it made me the strongest
So tell me your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving
But Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, Heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, Heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home
We laughed at the darkness
So scared that we lost it
We stood on the ceilings
You showed me love was all you needed
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Oh, Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, Heaven couldn't wait for you, you, you, you, you, you
No Heaven couldn't wait for
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Oh oh, Heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home
So go on go home
Padre nuestro que estás en el cielo
Santificado sea tu nombre
Venga tu reino
Hágase tu voluntad en la tierra como en el cielo
Amén

The end.