Chapter 4

**Im sick rn so imma post as much as I can this week**

**Naruto pov** It was the next day after the party and the incident that happened last night . I was still mad at everyone except for itachi , itachi is like a second sasuke to me just more nicer . I already showered and everything the guards told me that sasuke wanted me to go to his office when I was ready but I ain't doing that shit. I put on my pajamas and laid in my bed and watched YouTube and then I heard a door slightly cracked open and itachi walked in.

**Itachi pov** I walked in naruto room because my little idiotic brother wanted me to give him something it was a orange flowers and ramen and Naruto's favorite candy which is Hershey, To be honest, I didn't even want to do this shit but for naruto okay I will but ugh. "Here your boyfriend wanted me to send this to you." I said handing naruto the gifts and to my shock he threw them on the floor, I was kinda pissed off because I wasted my gas to come over here and walked them long ass stairs just for him to throw them on the floor! What an ungrateful bitch. "Why would you do that." I said looking at him with a pissed off face. "Because I don't want it and your dumbass should've never came to give me these gifts , Now you can be a little fuck slave and pick these up or get out." He said rudely "Or you can stop being a bitch about what happened last night and suck it up ." I said giving back the same energy.

**Naruto pov** I laughed a little and rolled my eyes a little. "It's not funny." He said with an annoyance tone . "Haha it's fucking hilarious." I said giving the same energy. "Bye naruto ." He said leaving the room and I waved him goodbye and took my ass to bed because I was sleepy as hell.

**Sasuke pov** I banged my hands on the desk . "WHY ISN'T HE ANSWERING" I said throwing shit around my office I walked out my office and everyone was confused and didn't step in my way . I pushed down the door open and went in my Tesla and speed to the mansion, This moment I didn't give a fuck who got ran over or if the light was red . One they should've never been crossing the road at this time in the first place. I arrived at the mansion and ran inside and up to our room and busted the double doors open . "NARUTO !"

**Naruto pov** I jumped out of my sleep and looked to see sasuke sitting at the door mad. I just looked at him and went back to sleep because who do he think he is .

**Narrator pov** The raven went up to the blonde and picked him up and dropped him on the floor , making the blonde whine  "Oww! Why did you do that !" Naruto said rubbing under his thighs "WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS!?" Sasuke said screaming at naruto which , "Well, as you could've saw I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING BITCH!" The blonde said getting up walking away before he felt his boyfriend's hands yank him back with full force. "Who is you talking to?!" Sasuke said gripping naruto waist making him whine . "Oww!! I'm talking to you ! Ur hurting me you dip shit !"

The taller boyfriend threw the smaller boyfriend on the bed , going ontop of the blonde ...