Chapter 14

I hurried and called a nurse , and immediately a male came in and started calling multiple nurses in. "What happened?!" I asked sounding concerned and worried because I was, "He's heart rate went down and he's losing oxygen! Quick go bring the machine!" The male nurse said screaming at the other nurses.

One of the nurses pulled out a mask and it around his nose , they all were working on him while I was panicking , wake up please baby... One of the nurses escorted me out until they were fully ready with him.

It's been 5 hours .. what is going on? I'm losing my mind, is he okay? I promise I'll kill Sakura. I looked up and see a nurse came out making her way to me. "Is he okay?!" I said with a worrying tone , "we tried but he did fall in a coma.. we don't know when's he's going to wake up , but the chances are high about him ...dying sir.." She finished up her sentence. I felt my whole body shut down, I ran into the room and see his body laying there not moving ..

"Baby.." I said walking over to him putting my hand in his palm .. Tears ran down uncontrollably I tried to stay strong but they weren't stopping. "Stoping fucking playing naru..w-wake up " I said shaking him slightly, I promise to never .. ever move on .

I sat down in the same spot for several hours I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up sweating like crazy , it was a nightmare of me losing my naruto .. I got up and started walking around, drinking water and gotten a call from my company.

I picked ur up and started talking "Ceo of Uhchia company talking." I said confused on who is this "Hello sasuke , how's your boyfriend doing ?" I could hear him him smirking on the other side . "What the fuck did you do to him." I said angrily, I looked around and no one was in here except his friends..?

I called itachi to tell him what happened but the went straight to voicemail.

Ngl this book isn't it so I might continue or end it in a couple of chapters.