Back together? Maybe

Jo's POV

After I grabbed Arizona and kissed her I stepped back apologizing I-I'm sorry "No no it's ok I needed that" Arizona says. Umm well I hope you have a great night I say as I turn to open my car door and get in. I get in my car and quickly speed off, I finally make it home and into the house I take my clothes off put on my pjs and hop into bed. I can't believe I did that I say to myself as I get ready to drift off to sleep, I mean I loved it but what does this mean now?

The next day

I awake to the blaring sound of my alarm clock...6am why so early? I get out of bed and start getting ready for work, I actually have time to sit down and eat breakfast I hop in the shower and stay in there for a good 15 minutes ahhhh it feels good to shower at home instead of the hospital. I get out and put on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans; I don't feel like getting all dressed up, I head to the kitchen and make some breakfast eggs, toast, bacon, waffles and sausage. I made the waffles and sausage for Arizona because 9 times out of 10 she hasn't eaten, I sit down eat my breakfast pack up Arizona's breakfast and head out the door for once I'm actually on time. I get to the hospital head to the coffee vendor can I have 2 cups of coffee 2 creams and 3 sugars please. I grabbed Arizona a cup of coffee I know she needs it, I head in the hospital and get on the elevator "Hey Hey hold the elevator" says Bailey I hold it waiting for her to come on. "Good morning Dr Wilson " she says good morning Dr Bailey "is that other cup of coffee for me?" She asks with a smile on her face. No I'm sorry it's not it's for Arizona "Hmm I like coffee too just so you know...wait you're bringing her coffee? That must mean your date went well I presume" she says with a big grin on her face. Wait how do you know about my date with Arizona? I say with a confused look on my face. "Girl because Helm told me she was running her mouth and so was Meredith as well" says Dr Bailey oh well yea it went good I told her I missed her. "Well I know you do you're miserable without her y'all are meant to be together" Bailey says as the elevator dings and she steps off. I just stand there thinking maybe she really is my soulmate maybe we're meant to be together. The elevator dings and I'm snapped out of my thoughts I made it to the PEDS floor and see Arizona at the nurses station looking over charts I head towards her.

Arizona's POV

I have a surgery at noon and you're scrubbing in with me I say to Deluca as he stares aimlessly into space "what why? I hate vaginas and babies...well I mean I don't hate vaginas...well I shouldn't say I hate bab-" I cut off Andrew before he gets to really mumbling you're scrubbing in with me whether you like it or not, the elevator dings and I turn around to see who it is maybe it's Bailey coming to ruin my day or Chief Webber coming to scold me for something, no it's actually someone who I want to see it's Jo. "Hey Arizona I brought you coffee and breakfast because I know for a fact you haven't eaten and you have a surgery today" says Jo in a stern but sexy tone.
Oh my God thank you so much I really need this I say giving her a kiss on the cheek, do you want to grab lunch later? my afternoon isn't too busy I have one more surgery and then rounds on my post ops. "Yes of course I would love to grab lunch with you, I have one surgery and then seeing what my minions are doing" says Jo in a cheerful voice. Alright sounds good let's say we meet at like noon or one how does that sound? "Sounds good to me" Jo says as she leaves to go what I assume is to find her "minions"
It's 1pm and I just got out of surgery so now I can grab lunch I pull out my phone to see a text message from Jo "hey I had got pulled into a surgery I'll be down for lunch in 10 minutes" I didn't even know I had gotten a text from her I respond sounds good I'm heading to the cafeteria now. I make it to the cafeteria and stand in what feels like a line in hell I grab a turkey sandwich chips and a water I also grabbed a dessert for Jo and I to share. I walked over to an empty table in the corner so no one can disturb us, I sit down pull out my phone and start playing candy crush I feel the presence of someone I look up and see it's Jo. Hi love how are you? "I'm good a little tired ready to be off how about you?" Asks Jo I'm good tired too been on the go all day, what did you get for lunch I ask Jo "just a granola bar and a Monster" says Jo oh love you need to eat here I got us cake for us to share and here's the other half of my sandwich. "Thank you love I appreciate you" Jo says as she takes a bite of the cake *beep* *beep* Jo looks down at her pager "it's me I gotta go my patient is crashing" she says as she gets up and grabs her lab coat.

Jo's POV

I swear I wasn't sitting down for more than 5 minutes before my pager go's off I take a bite of cake that Arizona gave me grab my lab coat give her a kiss on the cheek and run to my patients room and I see she's coding what happened I ask "I don't know her stats just plummeted and then she started coding" says Helm GET ME A CRASH CART STAT the code team comes rushing in with the crash cart CHARGE TO 200 nothing starting compressions again charge to 200 again *clear*still no pulse come on Ms. Johnson your son needs you to live CHARGE AGAIN...200 CLEAR. We got a pulse it's faint but it's there, can we get an ultrasound in here I say out of breath from doing compressions. The nurses being in the ultrasound I place the wand on Ms. Johnson's stomach and move it around whew there he is and there's the heartbeat nice and strong I say as I wipe the jelly off her stomach, can someone page me if she codes again I'm going to round on my post ops.

Later that day

Wow it's 6pm and I'm almost done with my post ops and Ms. Johnson hasn't coded anymore since then am I actually going to get out of here early? I say and a timid voice from behind me says "yes you will and you'll get to spend time with Arizona" I turn around and it's "glasses" aka Schmidt hopefully I can we'll see. 7pm and I'm finally done with my post ops I'm going home I say to Schmidt I'm tired "have a good night Dr. Wilson" he says you too Schmidt I say as I leave to head to the residents lounge. I change out of my scrubs and put on my clothes and clock out as I'm walking out of the hospital I run into Arizona. Hey you ready to go I say "yes I am did you want to come back to my place or yours?" Arizona asks. We can go to my place I say; Arizona grabs some stuff out of her car and gets into mine "I hope you don't mind me riding with you and leaving my car at the hospital I figured I'd sleep over just so I don't have to waste gas" she says timidly. I don't care honestly I was going to ask you if you wanted to stay over. We pull off and head to my apartment we get there and I notice it's cold...damn it I forgot to turn on my heat before I left sorry it's freezing she says "No no it's fine I've got fuzzy socks and if push comes to shove I'll just steal your blankets" says Arizona by the time we sat down ate dinner and chitchat it was 8pm I yawn and wipe my eyes "bedtime?" Arizona asks yes definitely I am beat I say as I get up and put our dishes In the sink I'll worry about washing them tomorrow. "Let's go to bed huh you need rest you've been on your feet all day" Arizona says I change into my pjs and get into bed Arizona follows suit and changes into hers grabs a blanket and starts heading to the couch. Where are you going I ask Arizona says "im sleeping on the couch, you still don't have a bed in the guest bedroom" no no come lay in the bed with me the couch is super uncomfortable to sleep on trust me. Arizona gets in the bed "good night Jo" she says turning over to her side, good night Arizona I say as I wrap my arms around her and bury my face into the side of her neck, as I'm drifting off all I can think about is how I missed this.

A/N

Wow I can't believe that happened I'm just as shocked as y'all and guess what I wasn't expecting Jo and Arizona to end up in bed together...only if it's just for a sleep over ;)

QOTD

Do you think Jo and Arizona should get back together?

My Answer: Not right now even though they've been broken up for some time they still need to find themselves ultimately I believe they're soulmates but they could think otherwise.

You all can comment your thoughts!!!

Thanks for reading

Vote

Comment

~Sadie