The New Chick

So I head into work a little early and I saw this woman who was walking around the hospital so I go to Meredith and ask her what's going on Hey Mer who's that lady over there with the notepad and pen. That's Eliza Minnick she's here checking out the hospital. Oh..... why??? OMG is Richard leaving?? Is he retiring??? No why would you say that. I heard that someone was coming in today to take Richard's job Oh No I didn't hear about that, Arizona we have to stop her. So I went and told everyone what was going on. "This is an outrage" Jackson said "They Can't do this" said Amelia ok guys what plan do we have to stop this from happening "We could kill her" said Alex "Woah Alex don't you think that's kinda Dark and Twisty" said Meredith "Well look who's talking, Ms. QUEEN of Dark and Twisty" said Bailey. OK guys listen we need a plan seriously how are going to keep Richard's job?? What's going on in here said Richard " Umm sorry sir we were just in here discussing a plan to save your job" said Arizona "That's enough I really appreciate you guys for this but you don't have to go through all this trouble seriously.... Now everybody get back to work" "Yes Sir" So I come out of the room and walk to the elevator and push the button when the elevator opened it was Eliza Minnick "Hey" "Ummm hi I wanted to know that list you had with all of names on it ummm why wasn't my name on it??? I'm a good pediatric surgeon I operate on tiny humans and save their lives if that doesn't deserve my name on a list than I don't know what does." "What list are talking about..... oh that list I made that to remember everyone's name and the reason why your name wasn't on the list was because Arizona that's not a name I'll ever forget" Then the elevator door closes and I'm left thinking what the HELL just happened.