Arizona Robbins

When I got home I still couldn't believe that Jo broke up with Alex she loved him so much she wanted to marry him and have kids but she gave that all up for me I owe her everything. So I wake up at around 5:45am to go to work, on my way there I thought about asking Jo out on a date but I didn't know how to say it so I went to Richard " The Chief " and asked him to give me some advice on how to ask out Jo. I saw him doing charts so I went up to him and very timidly asked him what should I do about Jo how do u ask her out and he said " Just be honest be yourself that's all a person wants and if she says no then you take it and leave but if she says yes then you're in and there ya have it you got yourself a future girlfriend and potential wife. After that talk I took his advice and just simply asked her " Jo will you go out on a date with me " and to my surprise she said " Yes I would love to" when that happened I was shaking because I really didn't think she was going to say yes. I asked her would she like to go on Friday at around 7 depending on what's going on that day. She said yes that's fine at that point I just got butterflies in my stomach we're really doing this so after charting for a while and checking up on my patients I decided to go home and relax drink some wine and go to sleep but as soon as I was about to lay down I heard a knock at the door............