Jo Wilson

After that kiss with Arizona I finally realized that she might be the one she was so pretty, smart, witty, and overall a good person but how will I tell Alex "Hey Alex I don't think this can work out I've fallen for someone else and that someone is a girl and that some one is Arizona" no I couldn't  do that I would have to sit him down and talk to him. So I have some time off right now so I'll find him and tell him. There he is, here we go "Alex" i said "Can we talk I need to tell you something" "Sure" he said "Alex I don't love you anymore I'm in love with someone else and that some one is Arizona" I said he just stood there in shock he couldn't believe I just said that I couldn't believe it either I said " We need to breakup " so we did and I ran to find Arizona and tell her. When I found Arizona she was sleep in an On call room so I shook her and she raised dazed and confused I said " I did it I broke up with Alex now we can be together" she said " What" I said " I broke up with Alex because I love you and I want to be with you" Arizona said " Wow just like that you did that for us?" I leaned in and kissed Arizona and said " Yes". When our shift was over I still had butterflies in my stomach I went home and all I could think about was Arizona I sure do love that girl.