My Ex is back

Today was the first day I could actually sleep in and not have to get up early YAY I wake up at 8:30 and I realized that Jo is gone I get up make breakfast and head into work. I get there did my rounds come back to do some charting and I run into one of my old interns who happened to be my ex who after me and Callie broke up I slept with, Leah Murphy, I was in shock w..what are you doing here?? I'm a surgical intern and I was transferred over to Grey Sloan, oh I see you still are in the medical field, yes I wanted to still continue to be a surgeon meanwhile Jo see's what's going on me and Leah talk a little bit more then part ways I see Jo looking at me and go over to her, hey Bae, hey who was that you were talking to over there, oh just an old friend she used to work here she was my intern and then suddenly she left but I later found out that Richard had let her go. But anyway how are you?? Fine just a little tired * Arizona's beeper goes off * well I got to go see you later love you, love you too. I went to the Attending's lounge sat and thought about who Leah was then I remembered she was the one who slept with Arizona and broke up her and Callie's marriage they got together and then broke up I got to watch that bitch I don't like her ass so I see her in the lounge all smiles and ready to work. Hey Jo long time no see how have you been? Fine what brings you back to Grey Sloan oh I'm here just for a few surgeries and then I'm back to my hospital oh ok well I'll see you later I gotta update charts bye, bye so I do 3 surgeries and then I go home and to my surprise Arizona was there I talked to your Ex today, You talked to Callie? about what? No not Callie I'm talking about your other ex you know who you cheated on Callie with oh...wait why what happened oh nothing I was just asking her how she knew you and she said y'all was in a relationship and then you ended it because you wanted Callie back, I sat there in awe I couldn't believe what I was hearing that Leah actually told Jo what happened, look Bae you don't have to worry about her I got you I love you and there's no one else I want other than you, Are you sure because she's pretty Hot you can have her if you want I wouldn't be mad no no I love you and I want you. So I decide it's time to go to bed come on Jo let's go to bed I'm tired good night Jo good night Arizona love you love you too.