Us

So my pager buzzes I look at it MVC ( Motor Vehicle Collision) great I finally get to work I need a surgery right now, so I get up throw some clothes on I saw on the ground and headed up to the hospital. I get there and see what's going on a 14 year old boy with a pole through his abdomen YES this is what I've been waiting on so we assess how bad the injuries are and rush him to surgery while rushing him to surgery I run into Jo and asked her to scrub in. I then went to scrub in after they got him all set up for surgery there Jo is the most BEAUTIFUL, SEXY,HOT woman I've ever seen so She's scrubbing in and she's almost done I walk up and kiss her MAN I sure do miss that she said " Why you do that" I said it's for good luck see you in there. It's time I make the first cut so they can pull the pole out, I cut around the pole the other doctors slide it out and took it away that's when I said That's it for me go ahead Jo finish it off she said What? Me? Yes you, you've got it you know how to do this here ya go your first SOLO surgery so I step back and let Jo take over so far so good she did it her first SOLO surgery I'm so proud that's my girlfriend that's my girlfriend. She finishes up and now it's around 7pm after surgery Jo run's up to me picks me up and kisses me she says "Thank you bae I love you " I said I love you too lets go home and celebrate we make it home and I get the wine glasses from the cabinet, then get the Chardonnay pour us a glass and just talk about the day. Arizona looks at me then grabs me and starts to kiss me, she then she moves down to my neck, moves slowly to my chest and finally down to my pants I said wait Arizona I'm not ready I've never done this with a girl what if I'm not ready. She was so kind to Me Arizona says it's ok if you're not ready then I won't take it any further I say it's fine so she continues to unbutton my pants...........