Tag

After running through the doors we had to sign these letters of consent and then get on a bus which I guess takes us to Blue Lock.

This Blue Lock place looks huge from the outside and it looks like it has a couple floors too. We got off the bus and were greeted by this pretty red head named Anri-chan.

"Next is Ginga Aki-kun." She said.

"You can just call me Aki."

"Ok, Aki-kun. You'll need to turn in your possessions."

I handed her my phone and wallet and then she handed my a blue and black uniform with a number and a letter. It said 292 Z.

"Head into the room with your letter, get changed and wait until further notice."

"Alright, thank you Anri-chan." I said as I bowed. "Oh by the way, your hair and eyes compliment your skin beautifully."

She blushed "Th-Thank you Aki-kun."

"No problem." I laughed as I walked away.

I almost got lost in this place until I saw a door with ROOM Z on it in big lettering. I walked in and saw 10 other people who probably just finished changing.

"Yo."

I said as I almost stumbled into this pne guy sleeping on the ground but I saw him in time for me to stop. I thought that it was odd to sleep in the middle of the floor but I brushed it off.

"Ah, Ginga Aki-kun?"

I turned around to a familiar voice and I saw Kira right behind me.

"Ryosuke-san? Glad to know you're here too."

"Haha, thanks. If I remember right you were the guy Isagi-kun greeted right?"

"Yea, it's nice to meet you and nice job on that win."

"Thank you. But it's nothing compared to your hat trick and last second goal."

"I appreciate it. But let me get changed real quick so I don't miss anything."

Kira backed up and bowed. "Oh yes, I'm so sorry. Pleasure speakung to you."

"Same here, Ryosuke-san."

I was changing and I realized something, this room is the same size as the box on a pitch. That's probably intentional seeing as how this is a football training program. Just as I finish changing, Isagi walks into the room then Kira calls out to him

"Isagi-kun! We're in the same room and even Aki-kun is here too."

"Yo, wassup Isagi."

"Hey Aki!" He says as he waves at me. I then wave back. Then out of nowhere, a shirt flies at Isagi's face.

"Ah, my bad. My clothes flew away." I didn't recognize him from anything football related but he did remind me of the main character from an anime I watched a while ago, with the tall build and orange spiky hair.

"Watch your step." We both say in unison.

Isagi almost stumbled into the guy that was still asleep on the ground, just as I did earlier.