Ichika

Alright, I decided to do a part that has Ichika's pov of everything that happened ever since she met Aki. Enjoy.

I woke up from my sleep and sat up straight. My bed was so comfortable~, I didn't even want to get up.

I looked over at my night stand and grabbed my phone that was done charging. Once I opened it, I saw a twitter notification that caught my attention.

"The U-20 Japanese National team brings on Itoshi Sae to go against the new generation of Japanese football: The Blue Lock 11!

The match will be at BLUELOCK in a few weeks!"

'I get to see the U-20 team and Itoshi Sae!? I have to get a ticket to see it!'

I clicked the link to get the tickets and paid for a front row seat.

Nyamero brushed against my ankle a few times, meowing.

"Alright Nyamero~. Time to eat!"

Day of the U-20xBL11 match

I got a taxi to drive me to Blue Lock and I arrived an hour early to get to my seat.

It was huge. A big black building with a blue stripe and then the name of this place, BLUELOCK.

"It's so big.."

A couple walked past me, talking about the game that's about to take place.

"..I can't wait to see my Ki-chan play! I'm so proud of him!" I'm guessing the mom said.

"He loved playing and watching football ever since he was a baby. I'm happy he's doing what he loves.." The dad said as they walked by.

'Ki-chan.. Reminds me of Ginga-kun from middle school. He and his friend played on that football team together right? I hope they're still playing.' I smiled.

Once I got inside of Blue Lock, I was greeted with a maze of grey walls. Thankfully, a guide took us to the stadium seating.

I got to my seat and watched as the crowd quickly filled up the stadium. Almost everyone was wearing Japan merch or something to do with Itoshi Sae.

Some time passed and the announcer spoke.

"Now it's the moment you've all been waiting for! The Japanese U-20 vs. the Blue Lock 11!!"

After he said that, my heart began to race.

'I came here to see Itoshi Sae play, so why am I so excited to see this match?'

And then the Itoshi brothers walked in first. The striker followed him and then its was Aiku.

The whole stadium was cheering for Japan and Itoshi Sae. But, I heard the mom I saw earlier call out to her son from Blue Lock.

He already saw her and was waving at her with a smile on his face.

'Ginga-kun..? He's here!? Playing against Itoshi Sae!? I'm so happy for him!'

Some of the players joined him in waving at his parents and then he walked to his position on the field.

They started the game and Sae scored a goal only a few minutes into the game.

I jumped up and celebrated with everyone and cheered for Sae. I saw Sae's brother walk up to Ginga-kun and one of his friends.

I smiled. 'Im glad he has more friends..'

On the next possesion, Rin took a shot but it got blocked. Ginga-kun got to the ball and shot it but that also got blocked, this time by Aiku.

'So close! Wait, why did I think that? I want Sae to win!!'