Teams A, B, and C

Again, do not continue reading if you don't want it to be spoiled.

With questions about who is going to be in the 'Blue Lock 11' Ego said that we're gonna have to do our best with this shackled team.

He then said that we'll have the team focused around six players.

"These are the top-ranked players. And putting a team together in 3 weeks is a most rational gamble so will these players come forth. First out top player, Itoshi Rin. The next, number 2, Ryusei Shidou."

"There it is, wahoo~" Shidou sang.

"Number 3, Aki Ginga."

"Got it~" I said.

"You're 3rd!?" Isagi yelled out.

"I guess so." I said, shrugging.

"Number 4, Tabito Karasu."

"Spiky hair? Your name is Karasu?"

"Yea it is."

"Why did we lose in that 4v4 then?"

"Ah, I just knew it was better to let you got with them than to stay with us."

"Way to throw me away like a broken toy." I said to him smiling.

He laughed. "More like a toy that was too much for us so we lended it to someone else."

"Number 5, Eita Otoya."

"And number 6, Seishiro Nagi."

"Oh." Nagi said plainly.

"Ayy! Nagi! Let's go!" I exclaimed as I jumped on him.

"Quick question." Glasses said, raising his hand.

"What is it, Yukimiya?"

"So his name is Yukimiya? Whoops." I said.

"What is it that seperates number 1 from someone in 6th?"

"Well the out of all 35 of you, there were only 3 people able to score a goal against the World's Stars. That's Itoshi Rin, Ryusei Shidou, and Aki Ginga. The rest were determined on goals made since then first selection and the evaluation from the world's stars. And finally, my own personal judgement. You satisfied, four-eye model nice guy?"

"Yes, I am."

"Aki, you scored against them?" Everyone asked me.

"Yea but it was thanks to everyone else distracting them, or else I would've missed or never got the chance to." I replied.

Ego continued speaking, "First, we'll divide the top 6 into 3 groups, A, B, and C. Rin and Shidou for A. Karasu and Otoya for B. And Aki and Nagi for C. There will be teams for each group, the remaining 29 of you will choose which team to join. 3 people will randomly be assigned to the team they chose to form teams of 5. The teams will go against each other for 5v5 matches. The top 6 will play in every game but the rest of you get one match. This is the revised final test of the third selection. Consider it as tryouts for the right to represent Japan in the U-20 World Cup."

Everyone started talking about what he just said.

"Also," he added, "when you 29 form teams, you'll form 9 teams of 3 with one team only having 2 members. So as an exception, one player will play 2 matches, and that's number 7: Meguru Bachira. You'll fit that role. The top 6, advance to the next room. And with that, that's the ranking for now. Even if you're in the top 6, it'll fall if your performance declines in the tryouts so keep that in mind."

The doors below Ego opened and we all went into the room. It closed as Ego began to address the 29 other people.

Ego came on screen and said, "In the matches until now, you 6 have proven yourself to be Blue Lock's elite. A, B, and C. These combinations I've thought up are experimental super-attack pairs. Show me the new attack patterns you can't create on your own. Think of the other players as tools to help you become the world's best. Even if you mess up, don't let anyone outside the top 6 steal your spot. All of you are on Blue Lock's pinnacle. Be aware that what you create here will become a blade to destroy the status quo of Japanese football. I want to see your defiance."