Ego Awakening

Isagi did an inside foot pass to Hiori, who trapped it and waited for us to get ready.

He passsd it to Karasu with the outside of his foot, straight past 2 defenders.

Karasu passed it back to Hiori, who then lobbed it to Rin. But it went past him straight to Nagi. Kazuma began to press him, so he trapped it and passed it behind Rin to Isagi.

Isagi was about to shoot the ball with this direct shot, but got intercepted and cleared by Aiku.

Haru got the ball and then passed it forward to Sae. With Sae and Shidou running forward, Sae lobbed it over Shidou but Reo used Aiku's crazy jump clear to clear the ball out of bounds with this head.

A throw in was given to the U-20 and so Shidou ran towards the left of the box to score. He received the pass from Sae but got blocked by Reo with tight defense.

He stopped back and shot it towards the goal, but Reo deflected the ball, so it fell into Gagamaru's hands.

He threw it to Nagi but Sae jumped and trapped the pass with this chest. He then sent a long lob to Shidou. Gagamaru hit it with a header so Shidou ran back.

With this eyes looked on the ball, he jumped to prepare a bicycle kick.

He's going to make it. With Gagamaru away from the goal amd Reo running to it, it's an open net.

He shot it from almost halfway across the field and with it arching through the air, it went into the net.

3-2, U-20.

He jumped up high and screamed out in celebration of his second and craziest goal of this match.

Everyone tried to celebrate with him but he ran towards Sae and jumped on him. Sae slammed him onto the ground once he got on his back.

"What the hell man." I laughed.

I saw Isagi run towards Ego so I went with him.

"Ego-san! It can't end like this, so what should we do!? How can we win?" He asked Ego.

"Don't you see you idiot? Blue Lock already won. Dominating the first half, Shidou's wild playing. Everything played out just as I envisioned it. Blue lock will disappear and I'll be banned from the world of football, but you guys wont disappear. Shidou will be a star of Japanese football, Rin and Aki will most likely be on the U-20 team and the rest of you will get the attention of universities and national clubs. I'll vanish and you lot will change Japanese football. Be proud, Blue Lock has already won."

"Shut the fuck up." We both said at the same time.

"Who the fuck cares about that? I don't give a shit. Not about the future of Japanese football or about some future for me. What I, no, we want is to win. The future don't matter, losing is the same as dying. And we're not gonna accept death just yet! I only care about being the best in the world! Make us win you shifty four-eyes. This is the ego you taught me." Isagi started.

"Yea and do you really think I'd be satisfied with a loss like this? I said we're gonna win, so we are. Someone like you is gonna give up right now? You're weak as hell Ego. I'm gonna show the world what a star really is. It wont be Shidou, but it'll be me." I finished.

"I see. Then we'll go on with a gamble that even I won't know how it'll turn out. It's your turn joker, Barou Shouhei."

Barou stepped out. "Im sick and tired of waiting, you fucking scrub. He said.

"Shut up, I'm gonna score next Barou." I said to him.

"Not before me, dumbass." He responded.

"Hey c'mon guys, we still have to win." Anri-chan said.