Kickoff

With U-20 here, I'm gonna do my best to make it just as good as it is in the manga.

Ego walked in with his tablet.

"Hey sorry I'm late. I was agonizing over this to the end, but I've decided on our sub members."

Raichi, Mikage, Barou, Tokimitsu, Kurona, Hiori, Nanase, Yukimiya, Hiragi, Ishikari, Tsurugi, Igarashi.

"We're allowed 3 substitutes. Control yourself and be ready to enter the match at any time. These past 2 weeks you've succeeded in becoming a team capable of winning this match. Don't you think this is the ultimate stage? The world doesn't know you yet, use these 90 minutes to change your destinies. Blue Lock will win. Today carve your egos in the world."

I smiled. I've been hyped for these 90 minutes for 2 whole weeks.

We stepped out and saw the U-20 team.

"Ah! The Blue Lock guys are here!" One of them said.

Rin lined up with Sae Itoshi and stared him down, with Sae not paying attention.

Isagi was third in line, I was behind him, next to, Oliver Aiku.

"That Shidou guy uses to be your teammate right? Sorry but he's not gonna play today. We're not gonna let you score. Lets have a good game Blue Lock."

"I'll score even if you guard me, Aiku." I said out loud.

"Good luck, dreads."

"It's Aki."

We walked out when the doors opened and then a thunderous crowd with bright lights surrounding us.

"What.." I was baffled. This many people came to watch the U-20 team and Sae Itoshi?

With cries of "Japan!" and "Sae Itoshi!" booming across the fans, I looked all around the stands. Seeing all of these people gathered in one place is crazy.

This amount of fans is something I only saw in TV or videos. But I was here, having people watch me play.

My eyes landed on 2 people who stood out the most.

"Ki-chan!!" I could barely hear my mom's scream.

I laughed and waved at my parents.

"Those are your parents Aki?" Isagi asked me.

"Yeah." I said, putting my arms over this shoulder and waving again.

Isagi smiled and waved at them too. Bachira jumped on our shoulders and waved too. Chigiri joined in too.

My mom covered her face as if she was about to cry tears of joy. My dad hugged her as he waved back, smiling.

"Your mom is hot." Chigiri said, bumping his elbow into me.

I smacked his back. "Let's see your mom." I said.

"We'll find her after the game. Let's get in position." He said.

"Alright."

We lined up and I saw Rin smack Isagi's back.

Kickoff.

The game started and Isagi got the ball with Sae defending him. Isagi, Rin, and Nagi formed a triangle with the ball going to Rin and then Nagi.

Chigiri and Bachira came up the midfield to make 6 attackers altogether.

Isagi got the ball back but passed it to Bachira, who was about to pass him up. Bachira did high speed scissors with Haru guarding him. He did a double touch feint to lure in Haru where he then did a fast roulette spin while maintaining top speed.