Team X

Me, Isagi, and Bachira were walking to the field to practice so we can build our chemistry, though I think the chemistry is already there.

"Man Isagi, that direct volley you shot at Kira's face was crazy."

He flinched hearing that as if I jumpscared him.

"I really didn't mean to, it was just instinct."

Bachira and I laughed.

"I get what you mean Isagi, I feel that way at times too." Bachira said. "How were you even able to see with those dreadlocks in your face Ki-chan?"

"Oh well my hair is always in my face except when I play matches, so I got used to it. Y'all remember when my shot blasted Igarashi in his stomach?"

"Yea why?" They said in unison.

"Well I actually really did aim at him. It was pretty funny seeing his face." I said as I smiled.

We all laughed together and Isagi almost tripped which made us laugh harder.

"Man and you talk about me smacking Kira's face with the ball when you did it on purpose." Isagi said to me.

"Hey atleast I didn't make him bleed." I clapped back with.

We reached the field and grabbed a ball. We lined up at the midfield line with Isagi in the center, Bachira on the right, and me on the left. We decided to just work on passing and shooting to get a feel of how the three of us play.

Eventually we stopped calling out at each other and we just knew what the other person wanted when and where.

With all of us out of breath and our hands on our knees, the dinner bell rang.
"Oh shit, we gotta go eat and shower." I said in between breaths. "Ok, let's go." Isagi said wiping his forehead.

By the time we got to the cafeteria there was only one person sitting by himself, Kunigami. We all grabbed our dinner and sat by him.

"Kunigami, right?" Isagi started.

"Yeah, wassup?"

"We just finished practicing together." Bachira chimed in.

"Why are you here late, Kunigami?" I asked.

"Oh I was in the gym and I didn't even realize it was dinner until the bell rang."

"Oh by the way, my name is Aki Ginga. Just call me Aki." I held out my fist.

"Alright." He smiled holding his fist out.

"Hey, hey let me join too~" Bachira said leaning over the table.

"Yeah, me too." Isagi added sticking his fist out too.

After we finished dinner, we all went back to the room to go to sleep. I was out as soon as I played down.

We all woke up to the ball the next day which meant we started our training. We all started with endurance training where we had to run for as long as we could.

Igarashi and Isagi were struggling at around the 40 minute mark, and I was holding out at 85 minutes. But this blonde guy with short hair and shark teeth laughed at Igarashi and Isagi, he then made fun of them.

That dude could probably run for hours because he's at an hour and 10 minutes right now.

We did a jumping test to see how high we can jump and I got 25.3 inches. This guy named Kuon got 26.8 inches. Man he should play basketball with that kind of jump power.

After training, it was lunch time and this kid with an afro stole someone's gyoza which was funny seeing afro run around and the other guy chasing him.

It was bed time but I decided to practice on the field for about an hour until I saw Isagi and Bachira walk in.