Flow

The possession started with Rin taking the ball. Reo guarded Rin, and Rin used scissors in response. When Reo tried to go for the tackle, he got nutmegged.

He lobbed it to Ishikari(Barou look-alike) and hit a header pass to Aryu. Aryu hit a header pass to Rin who scores to tie the game.

1-1.

"What a pain, time for the next one." Nagi said.

Yukki dribbled the ball up and got around Igarashi easily but Rin tackled him. Reo got the second ball and passed the ball to Nagi. Nagi passed it back and then Reo shot the ball high into the air, for it to come spinning back down into the net, a Gyro shot.

2-1.

"Did you just copy Yukki's Gyro shot!?" I yelled out.

"I call it Chameleon." Reo said.

"What a sick name man." I said, slapping his back.

This time, Ishikari and Aryu kept stealing the ball or intercepting/blocking a pass/shot. They would then link up with Rin or Shidou which would turn into a goal.

The score was 4-2 before we knew it.

"Alright Nagi, I'll draw their attention while you get ready for a shot. Like when we were practicing yesterday."

"Got it."

I took the ball towards the box and once Aryu and Afro started to press me, I faked a shot and dribbled the ball left. Nagi was in the right corner of the box so I crossed it to him.

He trapped the ball with his shoulder, bounced it up, flipped, and hit a bicycle kick across the goal into the bottom left corner.

4-3.

I ran to Nagi and grabbed his shoulders. "Nice one! That was an insane goal!"

"Let's get 2 more." He said.

On the next possession, it was a battle to score. The ball always got stolen or cleared to the opposite team. And with a header pass from Ishikari to Rin who was unfortunately open, he scored to win the game.

5-3.

"Ki-chan!"

"Ah shit." I sighed.

"I won~ so what's your number?"

I reluctantly gave him my number. My cells sure did 'explode'.

6 hours later, Team A won against Team B with a score of 5-2. And then, it was our turn to face Team B.

Me and Nagi scored a goal each to take the lead, 2-0. Barou was able to score. Otoya scored to tie the game. I scored again to lead the game.

That's when Karasu took 2 goals and sat at 4-3.

"Damn it, we can't lose again. Let's go Nagi."

"Yea, I want to win." He responded.

Once I took the ball after kickoff, I stopped thinking. It felt as if I wasn't even moving but I was still moving. Everything I did looked flawless. From the way I ran to the way I dribbled, I felt nothing but everything at the same time.

I remember this feeling. It's like when Nagi and I practiced until we passed out. What is this feeling?

Once I thought that, I began to think again. But by then, the score was tied 4-4.

"What was that Aki? It's like you went berserk but wasted no movements." Nagi asked me.

"I don't know. That never happened before but it feels familiar somehow." I said, dazed.