Bad Batch?

Wrecker pov:

"So you're telling me I was put in the wrong battalion? That I was never meant to be in the 327th Star Corps." I asked in disbelief,

"Yeah, the other clone trooper was never faulty, but he died on Saleumaci a while back."

"You mean you haven't had a demolitions expert or a heavy trooper for months!" I stood there mouth gaping in surprise.

"Hello!" I turned around to see a girl standing before me her arms waving, "You must be the new clone trooper Hunter was talking about."

I turned to look briefly at Hunter, and his expression said it all.

"Omega here is the only female clone trooper ever created, and while I personally think that there should be battalions of females, mainly for agility and recon, that has never come to fruition."

"Yeah, I want sisters." Omega crossed her arms, a pouty look on her face before brightening up almost instantly, "What's your name?"

No one spoke and I realized she was asking me, and as I turned my head toward her I pounded my fists together, "Wrecker." I said, "My name is Wrecker."

"Come on!" Tech said from behind me, "We need to get back to the Marauder before we get in another fight, Hunter, and the chances of that happening are getting higher by the minute."

"What do you mean?" Hunter turned a wary eye towards Tech who was towing a large crate with a dent in it towards an Omicron class attack shuttle. 

I turned sheepishly towards Hunter and scratched the back of my head, "Umm, were those crates I smashed up meant for you?"

Hunter turned to look back at me a tug of a smile playing on his lips. "Just your new set of custom armour."

At the look of shock and sadness on my face he broke out into a laugh, and holding his knife, plunged it straight into the reinforced landing pad, cracking it and then opening one very dented crate as clone groundcrew scurried by, loaders full of supply crates and weapons. Hunter nudged me with something cold and metallic.

"Do you want it or not?"

I turned around to look at it and all my wishes came true. "OH MY FORCE! It's a Z-9 Rotary blaster prototype 2-B!" I fairly shouted and snatched off Hunter, Omega gave me a quizzical look and I explained.

"It's a type of experimental rotary blaster that all REAL heavy troopers dream of, NINE shots a second, 96% death rate for a living organism and 100% death rate for droids of any shape."

"Oh." Omega look a little taken aback until The Marauder's engines started to warm up.

"You coming or not?" Hunter asked over the speaker, I hefted the Z-9 and looked down at Omega before going to the ship.

"Ladies first." I said gesturing to the open doorway.

A/N: It's Star Wars week. I just had to. =p