Feelings revealed... and those inhibitor chips?

Bly pov:

"I've always loved you from the moment I saw you. Out of the army of you and your Brother clones, I chose YOU as my special someone." I stood there in silent shock before answering. "You already know that I love you, Aayla. You can read my mind with your Jedi powers." Aayla hesitated for a moment before answering. "You have the force as well, you just haven't discovered it yet. Your senses are enhanced genetically by cloning, but also by the Force."

I stood stock still, before concentrating on a BARC speeder. I willed it to start and tried pulling it towards me with my hands. The speeder started up, startling a clone who was organizing the unloading process of an AT-TE from an Acclimator. The speeder came towards me and stopped. I stared at it in disbelief before looking down at my hands. They were still the same battle-scarred war torn hands that had killed hundreds of droids.

Aayla took my hand and hugged me. A cough from behind me startled me and I hurriedly disengaged from Aayla's comforting embrace to see almost the entirety of my squad. I felt a rush of heat go to my cheeks while Galle stood there mouth agape. Lucky was counting his newfound credits while also checking his holo-pad. Mantell mix is only four credits a box! Now that should sell well when I resell it..." Lucky walked off mumbling about earning more credits.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. I don't have to get you a second room now?" Galle asked exasperated. "Well, yeah, in a manner of speaking. You could upgrade the shields instead on ALL ships in our fleet. We have to be back on patrol in the third sector in three weeks." I replied absentmindedly.

There was shouting at one end of the loading dock and a trooper in blue armour burst through a group of yellow and orange clones that were standing around on a break. The gathering of clones was once again disturbed by clone trooper in red armour. The Coruscant Guard! Why would they be chasing a 501st clone trooper? "Stop!" I noticed Anakin was chasing after him as well. I grabbed my blaster and set it to stun and Galle did the same. Both of our bolts hit him at the same time and he fell.

"Fives! Can you hear me!" Anakin shook Fives' shoulder as Fox and the Coruscant Guard trooper's surrounded him, blasters aimed at his breastplate. "Hold your fire, I want to question him." Anakin held up his hand and the Shock Troopers lowered their blasters. I signaled for a medic to take him away and another squad of troopers in blue came running towards the scene.

"Kix! Thank goodness you're here, Fives just tried to kill the Chancellor. I think his inhibitor chip failed." Anakin greeted the medic. I was shocked. Why would Fives try to kill the Chancellor? Nothing made any sense.

As we loaded Fives onto the stretcher I noticed Fox gesturing wildly towards Fives. "... NO! You ARE NOT to execute Fives! I want to question him!" Anakin was gesticulating wildly with his arms. "I don't care if the orders came from the chancellor himself, the Jedi want to have a word with him. Something doesn't add up." Anakin seemed lost in thought so I approached him cautiously. The Hero of the Republic looked exhausted and unkempt.

"The Chancellor..." Fives coughed on the stretcher and tried to sit up and Anakin turned back to him. Fives pulled a communicator from his belt and handed it to Anakin. "This will prove what I say: The Chancellor is the Sith Lord. He's the leader of the Separatists, and he wants to destroy all Jedi, using us. The clones. We have inhibitor chips inside of us. They make us do whatever somebody wants." Fox stood there in stunned silence while Anakin turned on the communicator's memory and played it over. 

Palpatine really did say what Fives said, albeit in a little more detail. I nodded at Anakin and messaged the Chancellor. "We need you to stay put. A group of clones has gone on the rampage. We need to protect you Chancellor." I glanced over at Aayla, Ahsoka and Anakin. 

"You need to warn the Jedi council. I will prepare it so that no one leaves the Senate building." I said and pointed to Fox. "You. As Marshal Commander of the 327th Star Corps I order you to remove the 295th Shocktrooper Coruscant Guard from the senate building and surrounding areas." Fox slowly saluted and stood to attention and Cody broke in. "You need to guard the Senators, especially Chuchi. Fox coughed and slightly bent over before regaining his composure. "Yes, SIR!" Fox saluted and motioned for the other Coruscant Guard troopers to more into the police gunships awaiting them.

I motioned for the clones to board the LAAT's and my squad filed in, blaster at the ready.

"Whatever happens, the Chancellor must die. He cannot be trusted. Don't listen to the Jedi who want to interrogate him. HE CAUSED THIS WAR AND LET UR BROTHERS DIE!" I raised my fist and my squad nodded in silent agreement. 

"Hey Boss!" I turned around and saw Bandit grinning at me from the cockpit. "Need a lift? Course' you do, where too though, that is the question?" I shook my head slightly. "Just get airborne, I'll explain on the way." I held onto the bars as the LAAT rose off the ground, followed by another full platoon of clones on gunships. I locked my jaw grimly. Either we won, or all of our Jedi friends would perish, killed by their soldiers against their will.

A/N: Next chapter is Order 66. I won't say anymore.