Battle for Quell

Rex pov:

"The 327th and the 501st are being sent to reclaim Quell, this will be hard as we don't know how many core ships there are on this world." Admiral Yularen explained via the holo-table.

"Granted, the Liberty is a powerful ship, but we will need to make some adjustments to it and the other four ships we are taking with us." Aayla said

"What sort of adjustments?" Admiral Yularen looked sternly at the blue twi'lek standing before him, a smirk on his lips. 

"Anyway, I also wanted to add that you will officially have Anakin back, but, not under any circumstances is he to be put in strenuous activities. Remember, he was nearly cut in half by that B2 battle droid just a few months ago." Yularen looked pointedly at me and Ahsoka.

"WHAAt? You think he was nearly cut in half? Yeah, well, he already had a replacement arm. So what if he was nearly cut in half?" Ahsoka crossed her arms at the Admiral.

A clone ran into the room and proceeded to give Commander Bly a holo-pad. I heard Bly's gasp and intake of breath hissing through his teeth, "What is it?" I asked him,

"No time to explain, we only have another day and a half at most to make any modifications." Bly called over his shoulder as he ran out of the room.

Bly pov:

Why! Just why?  One of the only other Generals in this army that was actually kind to me, and she's in a critical condition. "Bly?"  I slowed to a halt and looked around, but nobody was there. Suddenly Aayla appeared around the corner.

"What's wrong." She asked jogging to catch up to me. I broke out into a run, 

"Galle!" I yelled into my communicator. 

"What is it sir?"

"Get my LAAT ready immediately and prepare to hyper-jump to Quell. NOW!"

"Right away Sir." Galle ended the transmission, and began to shout orders, bringing in the patrolling aircraft into the Venators. 

"Prepare to jump to hyperspace. Prepare to jump to hyperspace." The onboard navigation and warning sounded and the patrolling ARC-170's came into the docking bays as the fleet prepared to jump. There was a whoosh and the three venators jumped into hyperspace. "Commander?" "Yes Galle?" I asked running flat out towards the hangers. "Your LAAT is ready, do you want a squad to go with you?" "No." I replied running to the far end of the hanger,

I jumped into the cargo hold with the General before making preparations when we came out of hyperspace.

"You weren't thinking of leaving without us were you?" said a voice behind me.

I spun around to see Lieutenant Galle, Lucky, Sleuther and Hevy standing there, blasters at the ready, full armor and equipment

I spun around to see Lieutenant Galle, Lucky, Sleuther and Hevy standing there, blasters at the ready, full armor and equipment. As they boarded the battle-scarred LAAT, Knockout, Reno and our medic, Sid, also slid into the LAAT from behind an ARC-170 they had been skulking behind, and from the amount of credits Reno was stuffing into his battle pack I think I knew what they had been doing. "Reno!" I walked across the short walk space to the back of the LAAT, dirt and dust giving it a rusty, almost red brown look.  "Yes, Bly?" I shook my head, "What did you bet on this time?" I asked giving him a stern look. Reno looked sheepishly away until he eventually shrugged and turned back to me, a look of seemed to be guilt on his face. "We, uh, we were betting on where we were going to go next." "And you won... how? I ordered to hyper-jump to Quell only half an hour ago." "News travels fastest to those who want it." Reno said cryptically turning away to check his blaster.