A New Jedi Order

Bly pov:

What if Aayla doesn't make it? What if...?  My thoughts were interrupted as a medical droid opened the blast doors. "She is ready to see you. Aayla will recover fully as if nothing happened." I breathed a sigh of relief and the boys behind me snickered. I glared at Lucky and Galle before composing myself to see Aayla. I opened the door and Aayla was sitting up talking to a droid, before turning back to me. "Ah, Bly, I hear you were quite instrumental in my rescue. I just wanted to talk about... us. You know the Jedi order doesn't allow relationships... so that's why there is to be a new change to the code and to how the Council works." I sucked in a breath realizing what she meant. "You mean..." "Haha, yes Bly! We can be together legally!"

Two weeks later, Coruscant...

Aayla pov:

"...Yes, Commander Bly is the last clone in the 327th Star Corps to receive the new anti-ageing cure." The Kaminoan assured me and my betrothed. Bly winced while cracking his neck for a second before relaxing. "Much better. Maybe now the war is over we can settle down somewhere. After all, the Republic granted us citizenship." Bly said stretching and walking away from the Kaminoan to continue the work of making sure all the clones in the 91st Recon Corps were done. 

"Can Jedi Master Aayla Secura and Marshall Commander Bly please report to Jedi High Command. Aayla Secura and Commander Bly to Jedi High Command." The transmission came from the speakers in the hangar bay where starfighters were being loaded from the depot on Coruscant. 

Bly shrugged. "I guess we have to go to the High Council. Lucky me, I get to see where you sit at all of your meetings you run off on." Bly said teasingly. I punched him in the shoulder playfully before stepping onto Bly's LAAT. 

I glanced slyly at Bly. "Fancy naming your personal gunship after your Jedi General." I teased Bly. He held up his hands. "Bup,bup, bup. HOT Jedi General." I elbowed him in the stomach again and he grinned. "Alright, no fighting back there you two." Bandit called over the radio. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and Bly gave me a playful shove.

Within ten minutes of flying we had arrived at the military hangar at the Jedi Temple. The doors opened and two Temple guards stepped forward. "The council is awaiting your arrival." I walked with Bly to the upper levels before taking the elevator to the council chambers. 

As soon as the door opened Master Yoda spoke. "Welcome, Bly and Master Secura. To Lothal, you must go. Your final assignment this is. To choose to stay there, you must decide." Master Yoda spoke from his chair. "I- I don't understand. What are we to do on Lothal?" I asked around shrugging my hands helplessly. "You are to go with Ahsoka and Rex to reestablish the old Jedi Temple there as a place for Jedi to go and relax from the horrors that still haunt many Jedi from the Clone Wars." Adi Gallia said from where she sat elbows resting on the chair fingers touching. "Guess we're going to Lothal." Bly said finally removing his helmet. "But on one condition." I stopped and stared at him confused. The council looked at one another confused before gesturing for Bly to continue. "Aayla has been training me in Lightsaber combat and we have gotten close." Bly admitted sheepishly. "But I am asking for all of the Jedi who have either already married without your permission or love someone. I guess what I am trying to say is that Jedi should be allowed to love and form attachments. You just need to form that attachment through the force like Aayla and myself. Or Ahsoka and Rex. Or Anakin and Padme. Or some of the numerous other Jedi that love somebody. I want to put forward to the council that a vote to create a New Jedi Order with revised rules and laws." I stared at Bly in wonder. He must have been preparing for this moment for ages since he seemed to know what to say and gave off confident examples. 

"Hmm. A vote we shall have then. All in favor?" Master Yoda spoke. Eight out of the twelve seats flashed green, my own included. "It shall be decided what to change and what not to change." Master Tinn said. "As it stands, this is the Jedi pledge: There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force. You would have us change this age old Order?"