Memories

Kai POV: It's officially been 10 years since pops adopted me from the little adoption center thing. I couldn't stay at the normal center, I had to go to the littles one since it "fits your new needs." I hated it there, I hated my regression, it was worse than a quirk to me. After a few weeks there I was adopted by Pops. Lately though he hasn't had time to play with me or help me slip and stay small. I loved the old man so much I didn't want to loose him. He would always take me to the park and for ice cream or anything really. He had strict rules, like, "bedtime is at 9PM unless rewarded otherwise." And "hold my hand while crossing the street."  Things like that, basic and strict rules. Pops never minds when I play in his office, the first time I ever did play in there I was sitting in a playpen and he ended up having a surprise meeting with another Yakuza. He didn't even get upset when I started crying because I wanted to sit with him and I was scared. Another great memory of mine is the first time I broke a rule. I had to go to bed an hour early and have a timeout! I had broken his no hitting rule, knocks 15 minutes off playtime every time you hit someone or swing at them. I also swore once and so my timeout was only 10 minutes.  We had such great times, I never wanted another caregiver Pops was my one and only trusted and loved person.