tantrums

Hari POV: I sit on Kai's bed watching as he screams and angrily kicks his legs. "Are you done yet?" He kept screaming and tried to pull me on the floor with him. I pulled my foot away from him. "No. Kai, you can be mad. I'm not stopping you from that but you WILL NOT pull me onto the floor or try to hurt me. Do you understand?" He nods, crawled over to the edge of the bed and leaned against my leg. " 'm sorry." "He mumbled and wiggled up onto the bed. I pulled him close, "I know baby... I'm sorry sweetie if I scared you. Now, please tell me why you're so upset?" He sniffled. "You not giv me cuddles." He pouted ADORABLY "t'en you call me baby an I not baby." I hug him close. "Sleepytime cuddles? Or playtime cuddles?" "P'ay'ime cuddle! Den seepycuddle?" I nod, he has no clue what a playtime cuddles is. I pin him on the bed and tickle him. He giggles,wiggles and flails his arms around. "Daddy's baby boy ticklish?" I ask him as I keep going. "Ah!" He squealed as I tickled his stomach. "N-nuh uh!" "...really? Hmmmm...no play cuddles then." I flip down next to him and roll him into my arms, once there I hold him close and kiss his forehead. "I love you little baby" I mumble to him. He nuzzled into my chest. "Loves ou too dada..." He mumbled and fell asleep on me. I rub his back and make sure he's full asleep. "Good night princey."