Mimic

Kai POV: I was about 14 when I met Mimic, I was working with the Hassaikai officially now and he was hired to help. However he was over stepping by miles, calling me little boss and other things that I didn't like. But I didn't want to be a tattletale and rat him out.  I tried to tell him multiple times but he would just tell Pops I was being fussy and needed a nap Pops listened an put me down for a nap too! I tried to explain what Mimic was doing and that it was upsetting me but he was too busy grabbing a onesie for me while I had to sit on my bed. If I dared move, "Kai, don't you dare get off your bed, unless you'd like a timeout." I started crying and getting even more upset. "You're not listening! Mimic isn't being good! 'm not little an I don need naps!" I watched as he walked over to my bed and sat down the onesie. He picked me up and held me."Kai, you are little, you just don't want to nap and listen to Mimic. I told you he's your babysitter, you need to listen to him." He wasn't mad at me and I knew that but I kept crying, I didn't want to listen to Mimic, he was mean! He yelled, made me take naps and put me in timeout even when I didn't even break rules. I hated him so much and I couldn't do anything to get rid of him! Pops put me down on my bed and changed me into the onesie he had picked out. It was sky blue with black cat paws. He picked me up and moved the blankets to sit me back down and tuck me in my bed."Okay, you have your onesie on, now you need your stuffies and pacifier." He says more so to himself than me. He hands me a Bunnie plushie and put my paci in my mouth. It was dark green and had "no germs!" On the center with jewels on the handle and sides. I snuggled up close to my bunny and hugged it close feeling like it was the only thing nice and good in my world right now. I soon fell asleep once Pops had left me alone.

A few years late I'm 16 and Pops still has mimic watching me. He started getting upset every time I'd mention things about him that annoyed me or made me upset, and to be honest I'd probably be upset too but I really want him gone!