Tired Angel

Chronostasis POV: I watched as Kai slowly drifted off to sleep at his desk, he hadn't been little in about a week and he would push me away every chance I got. He jolted awake quickly. "Tired little one?" He looked at me like he was trying to melt me with his gaze. "Shut up." He said and looked at his papers. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to signing documents. After a few minutes I saw a shadow of my favorite little boy. I looked up at him and he was crying. I stood up quickly and hugged him tightly. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He hugs me and cries even more. "Sleepy..." I sigh and pick him up. I knew it wasn't a good time for a lecture or a scolding but oh well. "Baby, how many times has daddy said, don't stay up late it'll make you tired and feel icky. But you just kept staying up late and working, I know this is important but please, you need to sleep more." I say as I carry him through hallways and past 2 people, one was an expandable who already knew to keep their mouth shut and the other was Mimic, who offered to go put Kai to bed but I declined his offer. Eventually I got to Kai's bedroom and carried him inside.
"Let's give you a bath first okay? I think that will calm you down before a nap." He nods. "Kay daddy." He yawns and lays on his bed the moment I sit him down.  "Don't go to bed yet dearest." I say and grab a diaper, onesie and paci. I put the paci in kai's mouth and start the warm water. I add bubbles and have Kai choose a bath bomb. He picked a blue one with a shark tooth inside it. I unwrapped the bath bomb and set it on the counter. I added bubbles to the bath and picked Kai up from his bed. I stood him up and undressed him carefully making sure he didn't fall over from exhaustion (like I'm about to do since it's 2 AM and but I have to make this 1k words.)
I slowly set him into the tub and drop in the bath bomb and added a bit more bubble soap. "Warm...I sleepy." He says as I wash his hair. "I know bubba." After his bath I dry him off with a super soft towel and take him to his bed. I lay him down on the bed since he is dried off. I put the vanilla baby lotion on him and then put his diaper  on him. I lay down on his bed with him and cuddle up to sleep with the little one. But he starts to cry and whimper. "What's wrong darling?"  He looks up at me shyly. "Need paci..." I nod and get up and grab his Paci out of the bathroom, I also pull the plug on the bathtub since I forgot to do it earlier. I got back into the bed and lay down and cuddled up with him again. (I now have I wake up for school in 5 hours.) I put the paci into his mouth and he starts to suck on it imeadently. I watch him as he slowly nods off to sleep in addition to him grabbing at my clothes every so often to make sure I don't leave. I myself then fall asleep.

I'm sorry my tablet is about to die, I wanna cuddle my stuffie and I'm sleepy now. Sorry. I also have make announcement quickly.