pierced ears (F)

This will be more so focused on Pops and Kai instead of Hari an Kai!

Kai POV: I ran back to the base, my paci in my pocket as well as a new stuffie I got when I went to Claire's an hour ago. I pull my hood up and run inside, trying my best not to cry as I run past pops. I lock my door behind me and laid on my bed starting to cry. I wanted the piercings don't get me wrong but it really hurt! I pulled out my phone to text Hari but remembered he was really busy today, I also couldn't tell him because he would tell Pops and I'd get in trouble for life. He'd also make me take them out...I spent 130 dollars on this so I'd hate to do that. I laid on my bed, cuddling my stuffies and watching bluey. I take my hood off and grab my pacifier.

Pops POV: I finish making cookies and take a few of them as well as dino nuggets to Kai. He came running in and possibly crying but I decided to wait and talk to him with a sweet treat. I walk to his room and knock on his door. "Kai, can I come in please? I have cookies." I hear shuffling from the other side of the door. He opens it and only peeks his head out of the door. Strangely enough though he has his hood up. "Kai, why do you have your hood up? Better yet it's summer, why are you wearing a hoodie?" I can tell he's thinking of a lie. "Kai, you know better than to lie, right?" He started tearing up and quickly slammed his door shut. "Kai, don't make me call Hari!" Hari texted a few moments ago saying he finished what he needed to and asked if he could play with Kai. Of course I had said yes since Kai loves him so much, but now I was gonna consider using Hari against him. "Kai open this door right now or you won't see Hari for the next month!" I shout from outside the room, he comes back out and pulls his hood down to reveal..." You got piercings?!" He took a step back and started crying knowing he was in trouble. "They look amazing bud, but you know you aren't allowed to do stuff like this without permission...it hurt didn't it?" He nodded and I noticed his Paci in his hand. "Feeling small, huh?" He nodded again. "How old?" He held up two fingers. "Well, maybe you can have the cookies later, for now you still need to eat your nuggets." I hand him the food but take the bowl of cookies and leave. I bring him some orange juice in a sippy cup and leave this alone to talk to him once he's big again.