Mr.Clingy

Getting ready for school

Pops POV: Today was already a shit show, Kai woke up feeling 3years old and wouldn't comply with anything. I tried to have Mimic get him ready but all Kai did was scream and yell and kick at him. Thankfully Kurono didn't mind being early to get to school. I waited anxiously at the front door and the moment he knocked I let him in. "Thank god you're here! This morning has been a complete catastrophe, Kai is kicking and screaming and all the things like that." A look of surprise quickly took over Kuronos face as I led him to Kai's room. Mimic was in his human form standing outside kai's room. He was holding a onesie and overalls he got for Kai to wear. Kurono turned to me and said he'd get Kai all ready for the day.  He went to Mimic and asked for the outfit. Then he went into the room.

Kurono POV: I went into Kai's room to see him crying on his bed. "Hey sweetie, wanna tell me what's got you so upset?" I ask as I walk closer to his bed. He nods his head yes and I sit on the bed, Kai surprisingly crawls into my lap and cuddles close to me. "I don't like school! The teachers are meanies and I just wanna stay here and cuddle with you." He says hugging me tightly. I know I only met him a few days ago but his 3 year old littles speech was way better than one and a half years old. I loved this little angel and I could agree I love him and that cuddling is better than reading the outsiders and doing point of view writing work and algebra. "I know baby, cuddles are so much better than icky school work aren't they? I'd stay home and cuddle with you if I could, but how about we get you changed and when we get home we'll cuddle all day until I have to leave. Okay?" He thought about it before nodding a yes to me. I stand up with him in my arms and try to lay him down but he won't let me. "Kai, let go please. I need to get you changed." I say as i think about swapping the onesie for a sweater. I manage to put him down, on the floor though... And he held my leg as I got a cute blue sweater from his closet. I picked him up and put him back on the bed. I put him in the grey overalls and blue sweater with a green paw print on the top left.

I finished getting him all dressed and clean for school, then I walked him to the kitchen grabbed a banana for him (as requested by little princey) then we said goodbye to Pops and left. We got into my car and I put both bags in the backseat. Kai refused to put his seatbelt on and kept trying to cuddle me. "Baby I know you want to cuddle but I need to drive." I say as I reach over & buckle his seatbelt. I recently got the little seatbelt pads to make the damned things softer for me and Kai. He noticed and started playing with a second one he found in the floor board.
After the drive we arrived at school and when I had to go to class Kai texted me from his class.