official visit

By the way this take place 2 days after the interview 💖

Hari Kurono POV: I was finished getting ready for school and put a small bag of candy in one of my bookbag pockets for Kai. I also put a pacifier in the bag, it was pastel green all over with purple jewels on the handel. And I was out the door and in my car, on my way to Kai's house. It was only a ten minute drive.

Pop's POV: Kai was about to head out and start his walk to school but I stopped him. "Kai you're not walking to school, Hari offered to come get you today he'll be here in a few minutes." "You're kidding right?" "Nope, he's taking you to school today, he said he might even do it everyday since it's a shorter drive if he gets you then heads to school after." I don't think he took that too well. "Why?! Why do you want him to come get me and take me to school? Everyone is gonna be weird about it." "No they won't and if they do I'm sure Hari will take care of it, no one messes with the seniors." Just then there was a knock on the door I went to open it. "Hello Hari, great to see you again." "Great to see you again too, where's Kai though?" I was confused because he was just behind me. I turned around and sure enough he wasn't there. "He was just here, he might've forgotten something in his room." We waited for a minute before deciding to go check on him. Hari went into his room and the interaction didn't sound to good at first.

Kai POV: Hari came in and started looking for me. I was hiding in my closet sitting on the floor. The moment he stopped infront of the closet I threw the blanket over my head. He opened the door. "Found you Kai." And next thing I knew he picked me up! "Hey put me down asshole!" He set me down but grabbed ahold of my wrist. "You can be mad at me  but you will not swear at me unless you want a timeout. Do you understand me?" He'd never seemed that scary before so I stepped backwards trying to put some space in between us. "Y-yes." I managed to stutter. He sighed pulled me closer and hugged me. "I'm sorry for scaring you Kai. But we need to get to school." I nodded and he grabbed my hand walking out with me. "Have a good day I'll see you both after school." Pops waved bye to us and we waved back. We left the yard and Hari brought me to his car, it was a black jeep with the really cool light up tire things. "Before you ask, yes you can ride upfront but you need to wear your seatbelt. And another explanation for me saying before you ask, my cousin is a little and always asks." "Oh okay." He and I both got in and I, wanting to be good, put on my seatbelt. "Good job following directions." I smiled and started swinging my feet a bit feeling happy at the compliment. "So can I ask you some this or that questions?" "Yeah." "Bottle or sippy cup?" "I guess bottle." "One or two piece clothes?" "Onesies?" "Okay, this one's a little more personal you don't have to answer, diaper or pull up?" I hesitated for a few seconds. "Either one, depend on age." "Okay, that's all I wanted to know hun." Maybe he isn't as bad as I though, I agreed with pops I'd behave for him even though I really didn't want to since I thought he was only being nice because pop's was there.  But now I could tell he was actually very nice and did care. "Do you have any songs you'd like to listen to?" "Devil doesn't bargain by Alac Benjamin?" "Is it appropriate for little ones like yourself?" "Yeah I think so." "Okay then." We ended up listening songs for then next 15 minutes when we arrived at school. We both got out and grabbed our bookbags from the backseat and walked inside together. "I need to get to class, we both have the same lunchtime so I'll see you then okay?" "Okay." "Text me if you need me bubs." I nodded and walked to class.

At lunch

Kurono POV: I managed to find Kai fairly quickly in the crowded lunch room and wanted to see if he'd eat with me outside. "Hey Kai, do you want to go outside and eat with me?" "Yeah, it's really loud in here today." "Alright come on then." We went outside and sat at a picnic table that was somewhat far from the school. "So how was you day so far little prince?" Did I mean to say little prince? No, but I usually don't go to school with the littles I babysit or care for. "Is okay. Bad English class." I laughed a little at that, "You slip very easy don't you?" "I dunno but Ms.copeski bad at English class." "... Kai little one, Ms.Kopchezski is the social studies teacher. "Nu uh! She English teacher. Right?" "For us seniors she's the social studies teacher. And Ms.Henterly is the English teacher." "Oh yeeeaaah Ms.hently is engwish." And there goes pronouncing R's. "How old?" "He hesitated probably confused, "dis many!" He held up one but kept putting up a second  finger. "One and a half maybe?" "Uh huh!" We ate out lunch and Kai slowly pulled himself out of his headspace. I went to my art class and he went to Ms.Kopchezski's social studies class. (Ms.Kopchezski is awesome)

Dismissal

Me and Kai walked to my car and got in. "So how was after lunch?" "It was okay, boring, but okay." "I have something for you. " I said getting the blue bag from this morning out of my bag. "Here, if you don't want any one to see though I suggest you wait until we leave school grounds." "Okay, thank you." Once we'd left Kai asked to open the bag, "Of course you can." He opened it and his eyes lit up. "Do you like it baby?" "I love it! Thank you so much!" He looked around at the cars near us checking for anyone at our school. Then he put in is his mouth. Smiling instantly. "Do you want to stop an get ice cream too?" "Weally?!" "Of course." He nodded yes and started bouncing around in his seat. "Calm down Hun, I don't want you to hurt yourself." "Otay!" He attempted to sit still but he couldn't, he was still so excited and wiggling around. "That excited huh?" "Mhm! I fought you jus nice cause pops der an ou not wike me, buh you weally is nice so I sowwy." "It's okay Hun, I'd probably be suspicious too. I don't hold anything against you." He continued to smile and giggle and bounce around as I pulled into the icecrem shop's drive thru. "What do you want Kai?" "Mal chochy shake wit cookies dough? Pease?" "Of course." I pulled up to the speaker and ordered we got to the window and the lady repeated our order, "So one small chocolate shake with chocolate chip cookie dough and one medium chocolate shake with  Brownie bits and cookie dough?" "Yep." "5.27" I handed her my card and she stopped for a second obviously looking at Kai. Then she swiped the cad and handed it to me. "I'll be right back with those shakes. I nodded and she walked off. I turned to look at Kai who had taken his Paci out and putting it back in the bag. " 'm sowwy I wet her see me wit it." "Baby what do you mean?" "She saws me." I took the pacifier from his hands and put it back in his mouth. "Baby it doesn't matter, it's your Paci and you have a right to feel safe and be little. He smiled and mumbled a thank you. "Here's your order sir. I hope you don't mind me giving your little a cookie." "No I don't mind, Kai what do you say?" "Tank ou miss!" "You're welcome sweetie. Have a good day." "You too bye" I handed Kai his milkshake and cookie. We made it back to Kai's house and started playing.

Play time!

I got Kai changed into a pastel blue onesie and pull up and we went to his room. He showed me all his favorite toys, his other clothes and all the cute pull ups and diaper he had. I did have to admit they were adorable. We both grabbed a stuffed animal and started playing with them "Hewo fren my name is nana monkey what you name?" "My name is Kiki the kitty, and it's so amazing to meet you Banana monkey!" "It nice meet you too Kiki kitty! You has a vewy pwety name!" "Thank you! You're name must mean you like bananas a lot!" "Uh huh I do wike Nana's they yummy." "We should invite a few friends don't you think?" "Yeah!"

Nap time.

Kai was starting to get a bit cranky and tired. "Hey Saki do you need a nap honey?" "Nuh uh! I no nap!" "Okay, but you don't have to yell at me." "I don care! I not sleepy! An I no nap an I yell all I wanna!" "Kai, please don't make me put you in a timeout." "You can'ts put me in timeout!" "Yes I can, and we can go ask pops too." "Nuh uh! You not talkin to pops!" "Alright you kept yelling, 10 minutes in the corner." "No! No no no no no!" He fell on the ground and started yelling that he wasn't going in the corner or taking a nap. Wasn't my first time dealing with a tired baby. I picked him up and set him in the corner putting his Paci in his mouth to quiet him. He started sucking on the pacifier and trying to hit me. He ended up calming down enough for me to start the timer. "Okay Hun imma start your timer now." He nodded an I cleaned up his toys and got his bed ready for a nap. I finished just as the timer went off. I turned the timer off an put Kai down for a nap. I read him a story and then left his room once he was out. I went to pop's office. "Hey, just so you know I put Kai down for a nap he was starting to get sleepy." "Thank you so much for agreeing to be his caregiver, he really does seem to like you." He said handing me my payment. "But this is more than we agreed upon!" "I know, and you deserve it." "Thank you so much. I need to leave but I'll see you tomorrow."

Problems

Pops POV: Kai had woken up from his nap still in little space, however he was very upset about something. "Kai look I see you upset but I need you to calm down and talk to me." He stopped running around and finally started talking with actual words, although it probably is very hard to speak when you're two years old/ one and a half  and are crying and running trying to find something or someone. "W-where dada at?" "Who?" "Dada! He posed be hewe!" It took me a minute to realize he meant Hari. "Kai he had to go home, you'll see him tomorrow." "Buh he not even say bye he jus weft!" "I know but you were sleeping." "Den I not gonna seep when he hewe!" "If he says for you to take a nap you have to." "Den he nap wit me!" I sighed and pulled Kai into a hug. "Sweetie, I know you miss him but he will be back, and soon you might even get tired of seeing him." "Nuh uh I never no wanna see him!" It'll be a long night.

Including this the word count is 2027 bye everyone!