Disarming

The students are discussing to cut off Vito's arm, so that his infection won't spread.

Damien: "What if this ends up like Lee from the Walking Dead game? Where he gets infected anyway?"
Moreno: "You can see the infection on his arm, it hasn't spread to his shoulder, we can still cut it off"
Vito: "Mereka lagi bilang apa?"
Juan: "Mereka mau potong tangan lu..."
Vito: "Huh!... Udahlah, potong aja! Mendingan daripada jadi zombi!"
Moreno: *Glances at Damien, who glances back* "Okay... this is gonna be painful..."

Vito sets his arm on a table. Damien cleans up his bloody knife with a piece of cloth and places it on top of his arm. Moreno stands near to restrain Vito, in case he lashes out.

Moreno: "Wait, maybe he should like... bite something to... resist the pain I guess"
Damien: "Vito, coba gigit... vest lu"
Vito: "Huh? Buat apa?"
Damien: "Kalo lu gigit sesuatu..."
Moreno: "Jadi ngga terlalu sakit lah"
Vito: "Oke..."

Vito takes off his vest and bites down on it to resist the pain of having his arm cut off.

Moreno: "You guys might not wanna see this, especially you Ellen"
Ellen: "Yeah, I didn't plan on looking anyway"
Moreno: "This is gonna hurt like hell"

Damien starts to slice Vito's arm off. He screams loudly, causing zombies to hear the noise. The door is closed while the windows are shattered, the zombies climb through it. Jonathan, Markus, Kevin, Ruben and Deux pick up chairs to hold them off. Damien fully chops off Vito's arm. Before he bleeds out, Moreno takes the vest and ties a knot to stop the arm from bleeding further.

Damien: "Vito, you good?"
Vito: *Groans in pain* "Mati aja lu!"
Moreno: "Let's make this quick"

Moreno picks up the metal curtain hanger from Zethendra, who is heavily injured.

Moreno: "Take a break, Zet. I got this"
Zethendra: "I can't move at all..."

Moreno knocks one of the zombies down and pummels its head until it damages the zombie's skull. Markus uses a monitor to smack a zombie's head, he then stomps on its head multiple times and kills it. Damien joins the fight with his knife, he stabs the zombie's head, being careful not to get bit, like Vito did. They manage to wipe out many zombies and they all moved to another room. Terry, Arjuna and Vincent picks up Zethendra as the latter is too injured to move himself.

Damien: "Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... what the fuck was the super zombie we fought just now?"
Moreno: "Maybe, he's been infected longer. He had claws, he had a wierd looking head, he's stronger, smarter and way more agile..."

Marchia searches up the different types of zombies in the internet.

Marchia: "That was a Hunter... faster and can climb buildings with its claws"
Moreno: "Huh... interesting"
Marchia: "There's also..."
Damien: "There's also what?"
Marchia: "Berserkers... giant zombies about as big and strong as the Hulk..."
Moreno: "I expected that for some reason..."
Marchia: "Burners... can spit lava at you..."
Jessica: "Spit lava!?"
Marchia: "Screechers can shout really loud that it temporarily deafens your ears. Diggers can come from undergro- oh fuck no! I'm already dead, guys!"
Moreno: "It's hard to argue with that"
Damien: "Wait, can I see the list?"
Moreno: "I wanna see too"

They look at the many different variants of zombies. They quickly realize that its probably the end of the fucking world.

Moreno: "Yeah, sorry guys, we're all dead"
Damien: "Nah, it's not that bad. Could've been alot worse"
Moreno: "And what if there are more types of zombies that haven't been discovered? A zombie that could... I don't know... kill us instantly?"
Damien: "Bitch, this isn't the SCP foundation"
Moreno: "And what if it is!?"
Jessica: "You two shut up! You'll attract even more zombies"
Moreno: "Yeah, okay sorry, but... we're all here, there's no way we can survive, so... let's just kill as many fucking zombies as we can tomorrow"
Damien: "Alright! Let's go on a fucking suicide run!"
Jessica: "We're all gonna die..."
Damien: "That's the point!"

Everybody goes to sleep... again... hopefully they won't be disturbed by another Hunter. They would soon wake up and exterminate the whole school of zombies... hopefully.

To be continued...