ੈ✩‧₊˚ 2

Minho's POV:

I waited in the detention classroom for the teacher so i just sat there and looked at the classroom,after some minutes the teacher came and hyunjin was behind her "i really don't want to be in the same room as Hyunjin again.." i thought.

Before the teacher went out again she said "don't forget no fighting allowed" we both nodded and she went out of the classroom.

I liked it to sit besides the wall but i also i hated it because hyunjin sat besides me i mean he could take so many seats but no he needs to take the seat besides me.

"Sorry.." i mumbled "what?" He said annoyed "i said sorry for getting you detention you were the only with a fucking rubber ok?" I said and rolled my eyes,He ignored me and put his head on his desk and felt asleep.

I leaned my head on the wall and also closed my eyes.

Little time skip
.
.

I woke up because my neck hurt so i took my phone out to text my friends,i looked at it and saw 236 missed messages from my group chat with Jisung,Felix and Jeongin,i looked at the time and it was 5 pm that means it wasn't school anymore.

When i wanted to reply to my Friends my phone turned off "fuck this shit.." i whispered to myself and looked at Hyunjin who was still peacefully sleeping "that bitch looks better when he keeps his mouth shut and sleeps" i thought.

"Can you stop staring,i know that I'm beautiful " i heard Hyunjin saying with a low husky voice "i wasn't staring at you but ok" i sighed and looked at my phone again hoping that it will go on again.

"The fuck You're doing?" He asked and looked at me confused "I'm hoping that my fucking phone will go on so i can go home because it's already 5 pm" i said annoyed and rolled my eyes again because its a habit.

"What? Are you dumb the teacher would come and say that we don't have to be here anymore" he said.

"Then look at that" i said and pointed at the clock on the table from the teacher,when i looked at him he looked like he just saw god in front of him.

"The fuck..you good?" I asked cuz he was still looking at the clock "does it look like it? He asked annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Ok i'm sorry Hwang Hyunjin,i just wanted to ask if you ok but oh i forgot you literally punched me in the fucking Face" i said clearly pissed.

"Oh really calling me Hwang Hyunjin? You literally hurt me on my rib" he said also very pissed now,he was about to stand up to punch me but we heard something so we both looked at the window.

"Yah..did you hear that too?" I asked and went near to the window "do you see something?" He asked and went besides me.

"I can't see everything its to fucking dark" i sighed,but then saw a car "yah turn the light off.." i said and looked at Hyunjin "why me? Go turn it of yourself" he said and rolled his eyes.

"If you don't want to die go turn that shit off" i said and crossed my arms "ok ok you princess" he said and went to the door and turned the light off.

"Now how the fuck should i go back to the window?" He asked "wait but whisper the window is still fucking open and they can still hear us" i said and went to the door where Hyunjin was standing.

"Yahh do you even know what you're doing right now..?" He whispered "no how should i? I can't see anything" i whispered back still not knowing what i'm doing right now "do you wanna know it?" He asked,i don't know why but i felt his breath very near.

"Of course i wanna know it" i whispered "hmm should i turn the light on for a quick moment?" He asked, "ok ok do it but if we die then its your fault" i said and rolled my eyes,i actually felt weird in the position i was standing.

He turned the light on and that was when i realised how near we were with our face,that is made me gasp lightly,i went some steps back and sat down on the table that was besides me "i'm sorry.." i mumbled and looked at the floor "its ok,by the way when we are out here lets go and hate each other again" he whispered and turned the light off again.

"Mhm..thats the only time i agree with you" i chuckled "weird he isn't that kind of a bitch right now" i thought while i was still looking at the floor.

"You know,you know my name but i don't know your name" he whispered and sat down besides me on a other table "Minho,lee Minho" i whispered.

"Ok,by the way do you know if they are still outside?" He whispered "i don't know but lets just whisper cuz that shit makes me nervous" i whispered and heard a loud noise coming behind the door.

I flinched a bit so i stood up and went behind behind the table Hyunjin sits right now "woah..your that scared?" He whispered and also stood up "what it doesn't always happen that i'm stuck in a room with a person that punched me in my face on my first day on school,so I'm starting to hate that person,the teacher doesn't came and its late,i would like to be in my room and literally someone else is in this school" i whispered.

"Ok ok i understand yes i punched you in your face,but it can also be the caretaker" he whispered.

"Maybe your right..but it just makes me nervous and scared" i sighed.

"Then lets sleep so the time goes by" he whispered "ok but like how?" I whispered "what do you mean how? Like just sleep lets put our jacket on the floor and sleep on it" he whispered and went to the back of the classroom.

"But thats cold.." i whined and walked behind him "then take mine as a fucking blanket" he sighed and took of his jacket and gave it to me.

"How the fuck do you know that i was behind you?also its your jacket i won't use it" i whispered and wanted to give the jacket back.

"Firstly i heard you walking behind me,secondly just take it or we can also just hug each other" he chuckled,when he said that i got disgusted "hell no i take the jacket" i sighed and laid my jacket on the floor.

I laid down on my jacket and took his jacket as a blanket,his jacket smelled much like mint and berries,it actually calmed me down so i closed my eyes and felt asleep.

_________________________________

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes because of my bad English 😭

?