10 ׂׂૢ

Minho's POV:
"Why are you staring at the ceiling" i heard hyunjin saying besides me "why? Can't i stare at the ceiling?" I asked and sat up again looking at Hyunjin he had a black shirt and grey sweatpants on "i didn't said anything bad i just asked why" he sighed.

"I also said anything bad" i said rolling my eyes "pff why are you glaring at me then?" He asked "i wasn't asshole by the way can i watch something?" I asked

"Ok just because its you" he said and gave me the remote control "thank you" i mumbled "but let me watch to or i will die because its so boring" he sighed, i nodded and went on his Netflix account searching for my country:the new age.

I started watching it because my favourite actor plays in it "should i start from episode one? I mean you didn't watched it or?" I asked and looked at Hyunjin who was sitting besides me.

"I don't care" he said and looked at me "woah the fuck boy is such a weird person,i just start the first episode again" i sighed and clicked on play.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked at the clock over the TV it said 2am,i looked at Hyunjin who was sitting besides me or more like laying on the couch "i swear his legs are longer than my house" i thought to myself "should i wake him up? Or should i let him sleep? I don't knowwww" i thought still looking at Hyunjin who was sleeping peacefully.

"I know you're staring.." he mumbled and slowly opened his eyes "excuse me? I thought you're sleeping" i said and looked away.

"Lets go to bed" he sighed and stood up "yah come i said you need to share one bed with me" he chuckled,i nodded and stood up.

We both started walking to his room,i was more walking behind Hyunjin because i was to tired,he opened the door walking to his bed.

I stood awkwardly at the doorframe looking at him still not sure if he meant it "stop standing there and come here" he sighed.

"Hmm..No i swear why can't i just sleep on the couch?" I asked,he stood up and walked towards me.

"just because i don't want you to sleep on the couch the last time someone slept on the couch his back hurting like shit" he sighed and stopped in front of me.

"Be a good kitten and come to bed" he said innocently "yah! That makes me seem even more like a bottom you fucker" i slapped his arm.

"you are one and you can't change that fact everything you do screams bottom also aren't you the one who always puts his arms around my neck waiting that i kiss you" he chuckled.

I could feel how my face started to heat up from embarrassment.

"shut up i did it two times the first time because you fucker lifted me up and the second time was just because.." i mumbled "because what?" He asked in a teasing tone and crossed his arms.

"Just because" i said and rolled my eyes "mhm sure" he chuckled "then tell me why do you always put your arms around my waist" i asked and also crossed my arms.

"I mean you don't hate it or?" He asked and tilted his head "i hate it" i mumbled "i don't dumbass" i thought and glared at him "then what about this?" He said and placed his hands on my hips "excuse me i thought you are tired?" I asked.

"Yep i am" he said and put his head on mine "you aren't just a fuck boy you are also a big baby" i sighed and hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He asked making me chuckle "no my legs would give up if you would stand like this forever" i chuckled "i could lift you up" he chuckled.

"no thank you" i said and let go of him "what?" He asked and started to look at me "I'm tired" i mumbled and avoided eye contact "then lets go to sleep" he chuckled and took my hand and took me to his bed and pinned me down.

"Yah,aren't you tired anymore or what?" I said and raised my eyebrow "hm..i think you took my tiredness away" he chuckled "why? Can't we just sleep..?" I whined "beg" He whispered in my ear,i felt his warm breath tickling "Yah! Hwang Hyunjin i kick your ass if you don't let me sleep" i said and rolled my eyes.

"Pff-okay,okay i let you and you leave my ass alone okay~?" He chuckled and stopped pinning me down "god you are annoying for real" i sighed switching the side of the bed so that i'm on the right side "can i hug you while we are sleeping?" He asked and gave me an innocent look "hell no and if you do i kick your ass for real" i said and got under the blanket "oh come on don't be so harsh on me 2 minutes ago you hugged me" he pouted.

"Okay and?" I said and looked away "oh come onnnn Minho don't be like that i know you liked it anyways" he said and also got under the blanket still looking at me "god is there a way so i can shut you up for saying no sense" i sighed and also started looking at him "hm..kiss me as a method to shut me up" he chuckled "..and it really shuts you up?" I asked and rolled my eyes in annoyance "mhm of course" he said playfully and winked at me.

"Ye no i won't kiss you" i said and turned around so i face the wall "oh come on in the bathroom you wanted me to kiss you so badly" he sighed "shush i wanna sleep so don't speak" i said annoyed and closed my eyes "okay but please let me put my arms around your waist i will be quiet then" he whined "okay i don't care anymore but be quiet for real" i groaned and opened my eyes"thank you,good night grumpy cat!" He said happily and clinched his arms around my waist pulling me near too him "ye,ye good night.." i sighed and closed my eyes again.

_____________________________

short chapter but I'm finally back after 01529152052052052916 years I'm literally sorry that i didn't wrote anything anymore but yeeee i will write some stuff again but i have school in one week again so it might be that nothing will come in one day but one chapter will definitely come again😼 btw yes i changed my user too kiwwqs originally its always ki.wqs but it doesn't works so ye😢

That was literally me because i watched bloodhounds 7 times