9 ¡! ❞

I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long but its a extra long chapter i guess😭
___________________________

Minho's POV:
I went behind the school walking to Jisung,Felix and the others sadly Hyunjin came also after some time.

We sat down under a tree,the other were all talking together,me and Hyunjin sat besides each other and didn't talked with the others "are you mad?" He randomly asked,i looked at him and quickly looked away.

"you even ignore me," he chuckled "your face looks like you cried" he said making want to answer but i can't he would just hurt me again when i trust him.

"Come" he said in a cold tone what made me look at him he had no expression on his face and stood up,he waited for me to stand up too i didn't wanted our friends noticed it and stood up.

He took my hand in a firm grip,and took me to the restroom "fucking talk to me and tell me why are you ignoring me" he said and pinned me to the wall,i hated it too look at him,i hated that he looks at me like he is worried,i hated his look in his eyes when he looked like he cared,i hate everything at him.

"Why should i? go fuck with some random girls at your fucking house and not in a restroom" i said pissed.

"Woah..so you're jealous now or what?" He chuckled and had a smirk on his face i just wanted to fucking spit in his face "pff-no thank you,i rather die then be jealous because of a fuck boy" i said and glared at him "Fuck boy? Really?" He asked with a serious expression.

"Yes,F u c k b o y can't live with the fact that you are a fuck boy?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"You know i would like to punch you but you make it impossible" he said and took steps back,leaning on the sink "and why did i made it impossible" i asked,avoiding eye contact.

I knew i can't hold my confidence long enough anymore he just makes it hard.

"Because i fucking care about you and i don't know why" He said in a soft tone again.

"Fucking stop it.." i mumbled and went out of the restroom going behind the school again.

Hyunjin's POV:
"Can i get a award for the person who fucked up the most?" I thought to myself while looking at Minho who went out,he looked sad and disappointed at me and it hurt me deep inside,he didn't had his earring on anymore,i looked behind me seeing the earring besides the sink.

I took the earring and put it in my pocket,i went out of the restroom,i was going back to our friends and saw Jisung on Minho's lap and it pissed me off,but i feel like i shouldn't be jealous we aren't even dating and i don't have a crush on him.

I sat down besides Minho and Jisung and took out my phone looking at some random insta posts till i got some random message

Min jung

Min jung:
Hey jinnie,wanna meet later?<3

You:
Why should i?

Min jung:
I thought you miss me or?

You:
We fucking met in the restroom

Min jung:
But i miss you already..

You:
Fuck off,i'm not in the mood for wasting my time with you

Min jung:
Ye sure but don't call me later

You:
Why should i call you?