* ˚ ✦ 8

Minho's POV:
I went into the kitchen getting something to drink out of the fridge it was 1am,when i came home i changed my clothes and watched the tale of Nokdu again.

I knew i should sleep already but i just couldn't sleep,i was thinking about the feeling i always get when i'm with Hyunjin,the weird feeling i got when he kissed me in the restroom,i knew it was because of Jeongin but he just makes me feel thingsit feels like my stomach is exploding.

That shit is giving me a fucking headache when i just think about it,like we used to hate each other but now he is just so different,i'm really scared that he just plays around with me.

I don't know,i should just stop being so near with him it makes me feel things i shouldn't feel.

I stood so long in the kitchen that i almost forgot that the fridge was still open,i immediately closed it but accidentally had my index finger between it "FUCK THIS" i yelled and opened the fridge again,it hurt like shit,i went to the sink and put on some cold water on it.

I actually thought I'm losing my finger for a moment,i turned the water off again and looked at my finger "shit this looks painful.." i said and looked near at my finger it turned red,purple and hurt like it was about to fall up.

I went into my bathroom and got some bandages before i put on the bandages i took some cold cream and put it on,it was cold and helped,i putted on the bandages.

I putted the bandage and the cream away,i went to my bedroom again and looked at my phone to see what time it is "ohh come on..i hate this i should be asleep already" i whispered to myself and went into my bed under the blankets.

It was uncomfortable and to hot in my room that i stood up again and went to my window,i opened it and went to my bed again trying to sleep.

After some hours i finally fell asleep,but my alarm already started to wake me up after 7 minutes when i was finally sleeping.

"I hate my life.." i mumbled to myself and tried to go up,it took me some time to stand up,i immediately went into the bathroom to wash my face with cold water to wake myself up.

I looked at myself when i was more awake,i looked like a piece of shit i had light dark circles under my eyes and i looked more pale then before,i wanted to cry because of how i looked,i searched for some concealer to hide my dark circles under my eyes and did my hair.

I got out from the bathroom and just took some random dark grey hoodie and some dark washed coloured pants out of my closet and went to the kitchen again to get some water.

I looked at my phone i was still in time,i went to the door putting on my shoes,getting my keys and putting my phone into my pocket and went out,i closed the door behind me and started walking to the school.

.
.
.
.

I was Walking to my locker hoping that no one i know comes to me,i was getting some stuff out of my locker "hey" someone said besides me "fuck off Hyunjin" i said and rolled my eyes.

"Come on you grumpy cat,you aren't a morning person or?" He chuckled "you don't understand? I said Fuck off" i said and glared at him "nope but tell me why are you so pale?" He asked and made me look at him.

"I couldn't sleep.." i mumbled and tried not to make eye contact "look at me when you say something" he said in a deep husky voice,i slowly started to look at him and it made me pitiful he looked at me with so much care and he really had the earring on.

"Soo why couldn't you sleep?" He asked "thinking about stuff,having a headache,hurt my finger because of my fridge and it was too hot in my room" i said and shrugged my shoulders.