13 ₊ ⊹

Minho didn't noticed and was sleeping with his head on his desk,on his plate was still the slice of cake his mother gave him and the book besides it.

Minho's POV:
I wake up and rub my eyes as i look around before noticing i was in my room,at my desk and sit up straight again. I look over at the book and started eating my cake as i continued reading the book quietly and completely focused on it,i didn't even noticed that i had 15 missed calls from Hyuniin.

I stand up from my chair as i finished my cake and walk into the kitchen. As i walked into the kitchen i noticed from the corner of my eye my mother sleeping on the couch looking exhausted,i sigh and look over to the sink in the kitchen before starting to clean the dishes quietly.I finished washing the dishes and notice a small note on the kitchen corner,its a shopping list. I walk over to the door and put on my shoes and jacket before taking my key and wallet from the shelf and walk out of the door quietly.

I started walking quietly to a shop near by to buy the food on the list.

After about 5 minutes i walk into the small shop and started putting the stuff that was on the list into a basket.I went over to the strawberries and put some into the basket before walking over to the checkout.

„That would be 17,56$" the woman on the checkout said,i nod and give her the money „have a good night" i say politely and take the stuff that i bought and started walking home quietly before noticing a small kitten besides a bin,i walk over to the kitten slowly and kneel down „come here" i smile gently and hold my hand out with some cat treats.

My smile got bigger as i watched the kitten eat the cat treats out of my hand and pat it gently.I was about to take out my phone from my pocket but notice i don't have my phone with me „fuck.." i mumble my voice barely above a whisper and put some cat treats besides the kitten and stand up. I take my basket with bought stuff and walk home.

___________________________________
☆?

Idk pretty random also like i said before i will continue doing short chapters so y'all have more chapters and for me easier to make