7 ༉‧₊˚.

Minho's POV:
I heard my alarm ringing,i woke up and searched for my phone so i can turn it off "morning lino" Felix said and Jisung was also awake already "morning?" I said and found my phone and turned the alarm off.

"By the way you got many notifications i would better check it" Jisung said and shrugged his shoulders.

When i opened my phone i saw 10 notifications from "Jinnie❤️"

Jinnie❤️

Jinnie❤️:
You ok?

Jinnie❤️:
Minho come onnnnnn

Jinnie❤️:
Are you coming to school?

Jinnie❤️:
do you hate me or are you asleep?

Jinnie❤️:
Thats dumb ofc you are asleep

Jinnie❤️:
Ye idc

Jinnie❤️:
*deleted this message*

Jinnie❤️:
Do you still want to go to the cinema? Or do you want to come over so we watch Netflix?

Jinnie❤️:
Btw I'm skipping school today AGAIN cuz its just boring so ye

You:
srry i was sleeping

You:
So let me answer all very quick,yes,no,mf i hate u ofc but i said i was sleeping,lets go to you i like it at your house,i'm also skipping school today

Jinnie❤️:
Ok,when do you wanna come?

You:
Good question lets meet up at 8 so in 5 minutes?

Jinnie❤️:
8:04 so in 9 moments cuz you need some time to walk and i need time to get ready

You:
Mhm ok bye bye!

Jinnie❤️:
Bye
seen at 7:55

.
.
.
.
.

"Guys I'm skipping school today" i said and got up from the couch.

"Ok we are going to school then have fun with doing nothing" Jisung said and went to the door with Felix "bye bye" Felix said and leaved the house with Jisung together.

I went to my room and searched for clothes in my closet,i found a apricot coloured hoodie and some white sweatpants.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair cuz it looked like a completely nest,when i was finished it still looked messy but still fine,i quickly brushed my teeth and went to the door again to put on my shoes and took my keys,before i went out i looked if i had my phone and then went out of the door and closed it behind me.

It took me some minutes to his house but i was finally there,i rang the doorbell and waited some seconds then the door opened and revealed Hyunjin in a light grey t-shirt and black sweatpants "sorry i was brushing my teeth but then you already came" he said and let me in "its fine" i said and took my shoes off.