˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 11

Minho's POV

i woke up because of my alarm, saying its 7am i tried to stand up but i felt arms hugging me from behind,i remembered i slept in the same bed as Hyunjin,i tried to get out of his grip but his grip is too tight so i stopped moving and just looked out of the window.

jeez why is he sleeping so long..?" i thought too myself and sighed dramatically,i took my phone from the nightstand and looked at instagram looking at some pictures from my friends and liking them.

I was getting bored after some time and Hyunjin was still not letting go of me and kept hugging me "the fuck should i wake him up..?" I thought rolling my eyes because he kept snoring softly but he looked so peaceful while sleeping like a peaceful and cute kitten „god ew the fuck I'm thinking? That's disgusting he looks like some cow with dog mixed shit god.." i looked at my phone again scrolling through instagram again.

After some time i felt Hyunjin moving around and it annoyed me suddenly i hear him saying „hm..? how late is it..?" he asked in a low husky voice „its 7:57am" i said and put my phone down and looked at him.

„i don't wanna stand up..ugh, Minhoooooo i'm tired" he whined and pulled me closer to him „i don't care do by the way do you have a spare toothbrush that i can use?" i asked and tried to get out of his grip „yeah i do,you can use it it's besides the soap" he said and let go of me "mhm..okay Thank you fuck boy" i smirked "oh come on..you are gonna keep calling me that..?" He groaned and looked annoyed at me while i stood up from the bed.

"Hm..yup fuck boy" i chuckled and started walking to the bathroom leaving him behind,i opened the door to the bathroom and looked for the spare toothbrush,after i found the toothbrush i took the toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth.

After 3 minutes i stopped and heard footsteps coming to the bathroom,i looked behind me and saw Hyunjin coming to the bathroom "what's up grumpy cat? Found the toothbrush?" He yawned and took his toothbrush and the toothpaste "if you have eyes you can see that i found it dumbass" i groaned and rolled my eyes "oh my god- you didn't called me fuckboy that made my day" he chuckled and started brushing his teeth.

i washed my face and looked into the mirror to do my hair because it looked like a extremely mess my hair was like a whole nest "bitch can you brush your teeth normally?" I said and glared at him,he mumbled something while brushing his teeth "what did you say?" I asked and started fixing my hair again,he sighed and stopped brushing his teeth and spitting out the toothpaste and started washing his mouth.

"I said:why are you doing your hair that it has too be perfect" he said and and cleaned his toothbrush "because i want it to be perfect" i sighed and stopped for a moment and looked at him.

"That's annoying,mr.perfect or what?" He chuckled and also started doing his hair "yeah,yeah then i'm mr.perfect i don't care by the way i won't go to school today" i sighed "why not?" He looked at me confused and stopped doing his hair.

"Don't want to,i think i will just go to the mall or something" i said and took one last look into the mirror before leaving the bathroom,going to the bedroom again "Grumpy Cat its Friday you can go to school its the last day" he whined and also came to the bedroom again.

"I can't hear you,what are you saying fuck boy?" I chuckled and sat down on the bed "come onnnnnnnn,you hear me" he whined and sat down besides me "i just don't want to go to school today" i sighed and took my phone that was laying on the bed "but then why are you going to the Mall and not to school?" He sighed and put his head on my shoulder.

"Because why not? Everything is better then school" i said and looked at him for a moment and then looked at my phone again "hm..yeah okay true" he sighed and closed his eyes while still having his head on my shoulder "don't fall asleep again" i mumbled "okay,okay i won't but can you still stay a bit more?" He asked in a soft tone,it would be too hard to say no "ugh..okay i stay a little bit more" i sighed and stopped looking at my phone "thank you,grumpy cat" he chuckled softly.

"Yeah,yeah shut up Fuck boy" i groaned and glared at him.

He sighed and looked at me "when do you ever stop saying 'fuck boy' too me?" He asked lifting his head up again "never" i chuckled and looked at his hand that was laying on my left thigh.

_____________________________
Did i just ended it here? Yes. Why? It has a reason i swear it has😭 also mayyyyyyyybe the next chapter will be longer but ye i got some stress with school in the moment so srry for not posting

Here a pic of Hyunjin(take it as a sorry for stopping it there)