6 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

(edited cuz wattpad removed some words)

Minho's POV:
"I mean your right but its weird.." i whispered "and if you lift me up?" He chuckled "no thank you" i whispered,the foot steps got louder so put my arms more around Hyunjin's neck "if he comes in you fucked up" i whispered "i have a plan when it happens tho" he whispered,and at that moment the door went open,i looked at Hyunjin curious what his plan is now.

He crashed our lips together i closed my eyes,after few seconds i slowly started to move my lips,i opened my eyes again and looked at Jeongin standing there with tears in his eyes "FUCK YOU MINHO HYUNG" he yelled and went away,Hyunjin broke the kiss at this moment "you ok?" He asked,i couldn't look at him i was to embarrassed and i had tears in my eyes because i knew i was the one who fucked up.

"You can look at me when you cry i won't judge you anyway" he said softly it made me hurt even more that he takes care of me since he punched me at the first day of school,i felt pitiful and embarrassed "stop it and just put me down.." i said it came more out as a whisper but he did let me down but he had his hands on my waist "yah look at me" he said and took his hand under my chin and made me look at him.

Hyunjin's POV:
It made my heart break in thousand pieces when i looked into his teary eyes,he looked hurt i hated it so much to see it right now,it made me feel even more hurt to see him like this,his eyes looked like his heart is getting ripped a part and that he is going through so much pain at this moment right now,i wanted to kiss him again but i didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable so i just took him into a hug.

"You can talk to me when you need to" i said and didn't care that i needed to write the exam right now he is more important than just a stupid exam "i know.." his voice cracked and it hurt, even more too hear it, then just too see him cry.

"I shouldn't be doing that it's embarrassing.." he sighed and wanted to let go of the hug "its fine,its not embarrassing at all" i said and heard my phone buzzing non stop in my pocket so took it out and looked at it "the fuck.." i mumbled "what?" He asked and looked up at me "nothing.." i said and smiled at him.

"Thank you.." he whispered "its ok should we go back? The others already asked where we are" i said,he nodded so i let go of the hug and wanted to go but but he stopped in front of the mirror "what are you doing?" I asked him and went to him "just realising that i look like shit right now" he chuckled "you don't look like shit now come" i said and took his hand and went to the cafeteria where the others are.

"Omg my baby are you ok?!" Jisung came running to Minho it was adorable how he cared about Minho right now,Jisung hugged Minho and looked at him with thousands of stars in his eyes but then looked at our hands "yo..did he cried because he got fucked to hard or did something happen?" He asked "because something happened" i chuckled at Minho's face when i looked at him his face was a tomato.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jisung screamed what made him flinch a bit "shouldn't we just sit down first so he can explain?" I asked Jisung and he nodded,i let go of Minho's hand and sat besides Seungmin and i guess its Felix.

After Minho explained what happened all were shocked "so wait wait you kissed?!" Felix screamed with a high pitched voice,i nodded and Minho also nodded embarrassed "ok ok and Jeongin saw it and he said fuck you and then went away?" Chan asked and Minho nodded again "and then you felt like you ruined your friendship because of all you did but what did you do?" Changbin asked.

"cuz i knew Jeongin was madly in love with Hyunjin but it just pissed me off and now he literally just saw his best friend kissing his crush.." he said and looked down and started to play with his hands.

Minho's POV:
"I wanna go home.." i whispered to myself but Jisung and Felix heard it "then lets go?" Felix whispered and smiled "is it fine with y'all if me,Felix and Minho go to him so we can comfort him?" Jisung asked and all didn't mind.

We stood up but one hand held my arm "text me when your ok again pls?" Hyunjin asked with so much care in his eyes that i nodded and then he let my arm go.

We started going to my house but stopped for a quick moment because Jisung almost forgot to tie his shoe "soooo lino whats up with you and Hyunjin?" Felix asked with a smirk on his face "nothing he just cares for me like a normal friend?" I said when we were in front of my house i opened the door let the others in and went to the living room "mhm right "normal friends" also kiss each other right?" Jisung said teasingly.

"I thought y'all want to comfort me.." i mumbled "we are,its just so cute how he looked at you with so much care and hearts in his eyes" Felix said putting his arm around my shoulder "for real it was better then a kdrama" Jisung said and smiled at me.

"Lets make a sleepover!!" Felix said excitedly and smiled "yes yes yes yes!!!" Jisung said also excitedly "ok take the clothes you need out of my closet" i said and smiled.

Both of them were running into my bedroom searching for clothes in the end Jisung had a baby blue t-shirt and grey shorts and Felix had a lilac purple t-shit with white shorts "who looks better?" Jisung asked and both of them went back into the living room "hmm i like Felix's more because he has my favourite t-shirt" i chuckled and also went into my bedroom to get something to sleep in.

I changed into a white t-shirt with a cat on it that looks like a astronaut and dark light blue pants,i went into the living room again and saw Jisung and Felix fighting over the seat on the couch "can you stop fighting? I'm gonna sit there anyways" i said and sat down on the place they wanted to sit.

"Just because its you.." Felix said,"lets watch something!" Jisung said and got the remote control and gave it to me "lets watch Nokdu!!" I said excitedly and both of them started to laugh "didn't you watch Nokdu 7 times already?" Felix asked.

"I don't care Nokdu just slays" i said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok ok then lets watch it" Jisung sighed and sat down on right side of me and Felix on the left said of me.

*Time skip*

After 5 episodes we all got tired and Jisung was almost half asleep "lets sleep but we need to make the couch ready" i sighed both of them stood up and almost even fell asleep while standing,i got some blankets and pillows for everyone and opened the couch so everyone has enough place to sleep.

"Ok finished" i said and both of them threw themselves on the couch,i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and came back,they already slept like baby's i also laid down on the couch now and closed my eyes.

____________________________
Guess what i wrote another chapter because i have much time rn and yes for the ppl who already knew the old ver. the kiss part in the restroom still needs to be here cuz idk i like it srry for any mistakes!

?