5 ˚₊‧

edited
Hyunjin's POV:
"Ok ok we are here" i said and looked at Minho,he nodded and waited for me to open the door "oh right my parents aren't here so ye" i said and unlocked the door and went in, Minho also went in so i closed the door again.

"Lets go to my room so we can study" i said and he only nodded again,when i was about to go in i already saw a bit of mess in my room "i hope you don't mind that its a bit messy in my room" i said and opened the door.

"I don't mind i'm used to it when i'm with Felix or Jisung" he said and shrugged his shoulders,but he looked like he saw a ghost when he looked at my room.

"Wait-You made all these?" He asked and looked at me,i nodded and sat down on the bed "they are actually good..wait you wanna study on the bed?" He asked me and his face turned a bit red it made me chuckle.

"Not that kind of study just math" i said and smiled at him innocently "YAH YOU DON'T KNOW THE "i'll treat you like my homework slam you on the table and do you all night long" LIKE BITCH THAT IS GIVING THIS WEIRD VIBES" he screamed and didn't came near.

"NO OMG I'M NOT THAT WEIRD I REALLY JUST WANNA STUDY FOR MATH I PROMISE YOU" i screamed at him with a shocked face.

"Ok i trust you.." he said and sat down on the bed

Time skip(cuz i can)

Minho's POV
"Do you even listen to me?" I asked him while he was staring at me "yes yes" he said and looked at the paper again "then what did i say" i asked him curious.

"Uhm..oh come on fuck this we are studying for so many hours without a break" he whined and let him self fall on his back "then lets take a break" i sighed and put the papers together "can't we just stop i think i know enough" he said and sat up again.

"If you want to then i'm going home" i said and stood up and took my stuff "already come on its boring alone" he whined again and held my arm "bitch I'm literally seeing you tomorrow at school" i sighed and removed his hand from my arm "ye ok but thank you again" he said and smiled at me.

"It's ok but don't be weird in school or my friends will say stuff like that again and i don't want to be hit by your ten million not official girlfriends and boyfriends" i said and was about to leave the room.

"Yah wait give me your phone so i can save my number on it" he said and stood up,i gave him my phone and he saved his contact as "jinnie❤️".

"Why the heart?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders "ok ok now let me leave i close the door when i'm out bye bye" i said and went out of the room "ok bye" he said,i went down the stairs and went out of the door "maybe i should stop hating him" i thought while i was walking home.

His house was actually near to mine so it didn't take long,i took out my keys and opened the door,I'm actually happy that my parents are on a business trip for 3 months so i have the whole house for me alone,i went to my room and changed into a white t-shirt and some black boxers.

"Hopefully he doesn't play with.." i thought before i went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my face,i was going to my bedroom again and looked into the big mirror that was on my wall.

"Looking good like always Lee Minho" i said to myself and turned the lights off and went to bed.

*Next day*
"Fuck this alarm.." i thought to myself and searched for my phone to turn the alarm off,i looked at the time before i stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth,i went out of the bathroom again and walked to my closet.

"How the fuck do i have nothing more to wear?" I asked myself and searched for clothes to wear i found some sweatpants to wear and a dark blue sweatshirt after i changed i went to the bathroom again to do my hair.

I was finally finished with my hair and got out of the bathroom,i took my phone from the bed and went into the kitchen to drink something,i looked at the time again and it was time to go,i went to the door and put on some shoes,i stood up and took my keys from the wardrobe and went out.

*time skippp*

I finally arrived at the cafeteria because Jisung,Felix and some of Hyunjin's friends are there because we started to meet up "yah! Lino what took you so long" Felix whined besides him were two other boys.

"I'm sorry lixie but who are they?" I asked and smiled at them because i didn't wanted to be mean "i'm chan and this is changbin" the blonde haired boy says " ok nice to meet you two" i said.

"By the way Hyunjin isn't here?" I asked and looked at Jisung who was besides Felix "nope he takes longer then you" Seungmin whined so i looked at him, "oh the-" Jisung was about to say something but Felix put his hand in front of his mouth,it was funny so chuckled.

But then felt two arms hugging my waist,other students that were coming into the cafeteria looked shocked,when i looked at the others they also looked shocked,i looked at the person who was hugging my waist "oh come on of course its you.." i mumbled.

"What not happy to see me?" He pouted "mhm wait Omg i'm so happy the Hwang Hyunjin is hugging me from behind and definitely doesn't looks like a pervert" i said and rolled my eyes.

"Yah you said that with the homework yesterday but come with me i didn't gave you a thank you for helping me" a whispered into my ear "ok ok but let me go first" i said and he let go of my waist "now come" he said and started walking "why are we going to the restroom?" I asked "cuz its better to talk there" he said and opened the door.

"Sooo what do you want now?" I asked curious "lets go to the cinema without our friends just the two of us as a thank you" he said and smiled "i mean ok when?" I asked "tomorrow?" He asked and i simply nodded "oh shit..." he said and looked at the door i looked at the person who was coming and it was Jeongin.

Just when i see him it makes me annoyed "yah come with me and say nothing." Hyunjin whispers into my ear and i nodded,i followed him into a cabine "say and do nothing and don't yell at me or something" he whispers again and then lifted me up the position we were in now was pretty weird and i couldn't look at him because it was to embarrassing.

"yah..why did you needed to lift me up also you didn't looked the cabine anyway" i whispered, "wait i didn't? Fuck this also because Jeongin might find it suspicious if he sees two boys standing in one cabine."

_________________________________
Guess what i'm gonna end it here why? Cuz i can i might think thats the last for today or maybe not idk srry for any mistakes
?