Online Games

Miss Dial (6:56pm): Hey, it's me! Can you come out to play?

Mr Unknown (6:57pm): Hey, me! My mum said I have until 7:30pm but then I need to go to bed... no electronics, you know 😆

Miss Dial (6:56pm): Ugh! Please tell me that was a joke. I'm not in the mood tonight..

Mr Unknown (7:01pm): What's got your panties in a twist?

Miss Dial (7:03pm): Talking about my panties again? I'm starting to think you're a pervert, Mr Unknown.

Mr Unknown (7:04pm): Don't you push the blame onto me when you were the one who brought up your licorice panties in the first place.

Miss Dial (7:05pm): *sigh* I'm trying to understand why you were my first port of call after such a crappy day.

Mr Unknown: Sent you an invitation to play 'Hero Disguise'

Miss Dial (7:08pm): Hero Disguise? Really?

Mr Unknown (7:09pm): Why not? We can just chill and take your mind off the day for a little while. Or maybe we could play something like 20 questions? Get to know each other a little better.

Miss Dial: Accepted the invitation to play 'Hero Disguise'

Miss Dial (7:11pm): Doesn't that kind of kill the anonymity between us?

Mr Unknown (7:12pm): Not if we keep it just to vague questions. Ones that can't pinpoint who we are. Not that you'd spot me in a crowd anyway. We could just ask each other random questions...

Mr Unknown (7:12pm): Like what's your favourite food? Or how many times have you been kissed? No descriptive questions.

Mr Unknown has selected a hero.

Clue number one they wear glasses.

Miss Dial you have 3 tries to get it correct.

Off you go...

Miss Dial (7:13pm): Ok. How many?

Mr Unknown (7:14pm): How many what?

Miss Dial (7:15pm): How many times have you been kissed?

Miss Dial guessed Carapace. The answer was correct. Miss Dial has 1 point.

Mr Unknown (7:16pm): How was that answer correct? I demand a recount!

Miss Dial (7:16pm): What do you mean? Carapace does wear glasses!

Mr Unknown (7:17pm): I'm quite sure he doesn't!

Miss Dial (7:18pm): Are you just trying to get out of the conversation? Is your number count that high 😱 Oooooo... Mr Unknown is a modern day slut! OMG, are you a player? Let me guess... treat them mean and keep them keen? The socks and sandals must really work for you.

Mr Unknown (7:18pm): I'm not trying to get out of anything! I'm just saying your answer was wrong. Carapace wears goggles, not glasses!