Pick Up Lines/Cloud Gazing/Living Together

Adrien

Mr Unknown (10:03am): Are you for sale? Because I want to check you out.

Mr Unknown (10:03am): I'd actually prefer that life to give me lemons so that I can make a pretty lady like you some lemonade on a hot Summer's day.

Mr Unknown (10:04am): Did you ever notice that supermarket music is actually ideal for slow dancing with strangers?

Miss Dial (10:04am): I'm not a stranger and I thought you were just going to get some bread, not send me a pick up line after every aisle you pass.

Mr Unknown (10:05am): How about a little roll in the Bakery Department?

Miss Dial (10:06am): No! I would like you to get the bread and hurry back, we're going to be late.

Mr Unknown (10:07am): Sticky buns?

Miss Dial (10:08am): Ain't nothing sticky about your buns, Kitty – they're nice and smooth.

Mr Unknown (10:09am): Ooooo she's playing. Game on! Do you prefer organic or local? Because I'm both.

Miss Dial (10:09am): I'm just down the spice aisle but think I'll bypass the chilli today, you make me hot enough! 🥵

Mr Unknown (10:10am): That was a good one! We're so mint to be.

Miss Dial (10:15am): If you're lucky, I'll even show you my rack .

Mr Unknown (10:15am): All in thyme , M'Lady, all in good thyme .

Miss Dial (10:16am): You know... I've been pepper-ing for this moment my whole life.

Mr Unknown (10:17am): I clove you so much!

Miss Dial (10:17am): Oh, boy! After that one I'm in need of a va- Cajun .

Adrien laughed to himself. They'd come a long way in the past few months, each and every moment highlighting that giving it one more chance was the correct decision. He adored her and their relationship. So much so, he'd packed up his life in London and moved back to Paris — Daisy included. When the cockerel came to be collected the day after the storm, Marinette was reluctant to let him sell it. Instead, his Lady concluded that it'll be nice for their kids to have fresh eggs from the garden.

(He was almost certain she was lying, knowing full well the cockerel can't lay eggs.)

He couldn't believe she was already looking that far into their future, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't see it going the long run too. They just fit ! Years of working together in supersuit and the sexual tension out of was a dynamite romance, one that was thrilling and comfortable, and, dare he say, perfect.

As he considered his next pun, he crashed into someone's cart, almost toppling over and ending head first inside it.

"Ooooph!" he announced, wrapping an arm around his waist as he straightened only to catch sight of his father on the other side of the cart. Maybe it wasn't his lack of attention which had caused the collision. Maybe it was Gabriel Agreste aiming directly for him.

In another query, why the hell was his father in the supermarket?

"Adrien." His name came from his father's mouth more like a business associate than his only son. Absolutely no love lost.