Meet the Parent(s)

Marinette

If Marinette was shaking anymore she was quite sure her teeth would fall out. She'd been summoned personally by Gabriel Agreste to the New York office, one which was a lot bigger than she had expected it to be. It was early in the morning, which could only mean one thing... This could not be good news.

The eerie silence within the room was a clear indication everyone was still in bed, sleeping off their hangovers before the main fashion show later that evening, one where she was meant to be dressing Adrien. A spiralling in the pit of her stomach made her reconsider that thought. Something internally told her this was not going to go well. Perhaps they had finally come to their senses and realised exactly how under qualified she was and we're going to let her go.

She sat on a chair and felt like a naughty school girl waiting to go in and see the principal, very much like back in her Lila school days. Lila. The name did nothing now apart from bring up unclear feelings relating to Adrien. Adrien. He was the reason she was reinstated at collége; he was the reason Lila backed off a little during their final years; he was her hero. Her brain still couldn't comprehend that it was Adrien who was fighting for her behind the scenes, playing the same mind games with the pathological liar as she had done with everyone else.

Adrien Agreste. Who would have thought it?

She couldn't help but smile; a hand subconsciously reaching for her lips as her fingers soothed over the tender skin. The kiss they'd shared last night was everything and more. She'd never ever imagined a first kiss with someone being that... that... She didn't even have words to express it. It was rough and sweet, and sultry and sexy. Intense. And she wanted more. So much more.

Grabbing her phone from her pocket she reopened the conversation between herself and Mr Unknown. She needed a distraction. A colossal step away from Adrien to think about why the hell she was contemplating kissing the one guy she shouldn't (again)!

Miss Dial (8:36am): What would be the most inappropriate film to make into a porno?

Mr Unknown (8:38am): At least ask me a hard question...

Miss Dial (8:39am): Har har! But seriously? Thoughts?

Mr Unknown (8:40am): Okay, okay! This one's easy... Pinocchio!

Miss Dial (8:41am): 😮 I hadn't even thought about that! You're right, that's just wrong in so many ways!

Mr Unknown (8:41am): Worst thing is, it's probably already out there!

Miss Dial (8:42am): I predict you're searching for it right at this moment! Don't you dare send me a picture! I DON'T WANT IT!!!!

Mr Unknown (8:43am): Chill, babe! I'm not that much of a pervert. I'm a little worried about who you think you're messaging though.

She laughed and shuffled in her seat thinking about what to send him next. Once again, this unknown face was causing her to smile.

"Come out to play, Kitty cat," she whispered, before tapping out the next message on her phone.

Miss Dial (8:44am): Who am I messaging then? Going to give me any clues?

Mr Unknown (8:45am): I thought you wanted to remain nameless, Miss Dial! Has someone changed their mind? I knew you'd fall for me and my charming wit.

Miss Dial (8:46am): Wit? Are you telling me all this time you've been making jokes?

Mr Unknown (8:47am): Has anyone ever told you that you're mean?