How Could You Think That?

You and Thomas have had an amazing past few days with each other. Thomas had even taken a few days off of work to spend with you. As friends..of course.

Present Day

You, Thomas, Peggy, and John planned to meet up at a cafe this morning to have a breakfast date with friends. Since you and Thomas had nothing planned, you both decided to go.

Thomas was picking you up at about 9 o'clock, but you were running late so you just decided to quickly put on a white dress. It had a corset, a bows tying to the back of it, frilly white tulle sleeves surrounding the dress, and frills on the chest panel.

 The Dress : 

You also put white silky ribbons in your hair, then slipped on white slip ons with thin bows

You quickly grab your things and head out the door. It was relatively warm that day, so there was no need for a jacket. 

When you open the door, you're greeted to Thomas waiting for you patiently. He wore a plain white formal shirt, corduroy brown pants, with a matching coat. He was wearing black shoes, but today he was wearing his glasses? You didn't know he wore them. He looked handsome with them.

"Ready to go?" he says while holding out his arm. "Of course." you say while linking your left arm with his right.

The two of you walked for about ten minutes before reaching your destination. Peggy and John had already gotten there before you guys, and had saved two extra seats for you.

The cafe had dim lighting, with the warm sun reflecting off the cafe. The cafe was simplistic and had very warm colors surrounding it.

What The Cafe Somewhat Looked Like : 

The two of you walked in and waved to Peggy and John and sat in the two seats across from them

"Hey guys!" John says happily.

"Hey ya'll, sorry we were late." Thomas says with his heavy southern accent. His accent was more audible at times, and you loved when it stood out.

"It's alright, we just got here anyway." Peggy says while smiling. "We haven't ordered yet, since we were waiting on you guys."