!Preferences!

How he kisses you (dw abt that for now ;) : Hickey kisses or French kisses. He would definitely show he loves you by the way he kisses you.

Size of his 🤭 (DON'T JUDGE OKAY) : 7"- 8"

How he cuddles you : Spooning, (most of the time he wants to be the big spoon, but sometimes lets you be the big spoon) (He also will hug you in his sleep and cradle you bc he gets overprotective)

How he's like in bed :  (you'll see later) 

When you're sad : He won't notice as first, but when he does, he'll sit with you and hold you and whisper sweet nothings to you until you feel better.

When you're mad : He's usually the one getting you pissed, but usually is joking. If you're truly mad, he'll sit there like a five year old and ask stupid questions about how you're feeling until you laugh.

When he's busy : You usually give him space, since you understand because he's Thomas Jefferson of course.

When you're busy : He won't bother you for a bit, but usually can't take it anymore and will be super dramatic until you stop working.

What song reminds him of you : Infrunami - Steve Lacy

What song reminds you of him : Moonlight - Kali Uchis

Pick up lines he uses : If I had a star for every time you've brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand

When he's jealous : He'll do everything his his power to make sure the person knows the two of you are together, and will go so far as to kiss passionately in public.

What turns him on : When you sit in his lap, when you wear his clothes, when you take care of him.

When you're sick : Constantly worrying, makes you mac n cheese, Cuddles you the entire day

When you yell at him : Laughs because he thinks you're extremely cute when you're mad

On Halloween : will buy expensive matching costumes and makeup

On Christmas : will deck the house out full with decorations, and put mistletoe everyone so he can kiss you

His love language(s) : Dancing with you, cooking for you, kissing you everywhere

When he hits you : he'll never actually hit you, every time it'll be him not having spacial awareness

How often you kiss : he kisses you every time he gets the chance to

His kinks (teehee) : Dirty talking, hickeys, moaning, etc.

When he's drunk : his southern accent gets extremely thick, gets jealous from anything, and he flirts with you more than usual.

On a road trip : packs an unhealthy load of snacks, always stopping the car to give you cuddles, spoils you with loads of souvenirs and trinkets.

On Valentines day : Never ending kisses and physical touch, he cooked for you and you had an intimate dinner at home, and then things got a little frisky (if you know what i mean)

How he says goodnight : "Goodnight sweetheart. I love you so much"

What type of love he feels for you : a passionate, but gentle love

What character would he be : Cheshire cat obviously 

A/N : Hey guys! a real chapter will be out tomorrow, but i wanted to take the time to make this one! i hope you all liked it and i'll see u tmrw! <3

ISN'T LINNY SO CUTE GUYS <3