Babysitting

Song : infrunami - Steve Lacy (what this chapter reminded me of)

That night you couldn't stop thinking Thomas. Did he really come back for you? If he really loved you like he said he did...why did he leave in the first place?

You decided to push those thoughts away and treat him like you would treat anyone else.

(Thomas POV):

I miss her so much. All I could today was think about her. I got no work done, to the point where James had to come over to see what was wrong. But also because I had asked him to. But that's not the point. The point is, I want Y/N back, and I don't know how I'm going to achieve that.

Since James had a key, he let himself into your house. He was met with you lying face flat on your living room carpet.

"Thomas?" James says while rolling his eyes.

All you do is groan in response as you turn your head to reveal your face streaked with tears.

"Oh Thomas were you..crying?" James asked while walking over to him with a shocked look on his face.

"You've never cried over a girl before..does she mean that much to you?" James says while embracing Thomas into a hug.

"Uh huh..oh James..I love her so much. I messed up everything with her and it's all my fault.." Thomas says as more tears fall down his cheeks.

"Aww Thomas.." James says pitifully.

"You know what I have an idea." James says while smiling slightly.

"What did you have in mind.." Thomas says sorrowfully.

                                                                                    ...

James had ended up dragging you to the Schuyler estate for some reason, and you immediately bumped into Eliza, Hamilton, Burr, and his wife Theodosia, rushing to go somewhere.

"Ah hello Mr. Jefferson!" Eliza says while greeting him hapily.

"Hi, I was told I was needed for something here..?" Thomas says confusedly.

"Yes yes! We needed an extra babysitter for Philip and Theodosia." Eliza says while smiling.

"Babysitting..?" Thomas whispers to James through gritted teeth.

"It'll keep you busy." James says while patting Thomas on the back.

"For now I have business to attend to with the rest of them. They're taking me and (Girlfriend's name) with them on a triple date..? Anyways have fun!" James says while walking away.

"What-well-"

"Thomas, the children are upstairs, Philip is allergic to peanuts and Theodosia can't eat dairy, alright? We'll be back in a few hours!" Eliza says while closing the door.

"Oh, well okay then.." Thomas says to himself.

Thomas heads upstairs as he hears the children laughing, and another voice in there..?

"Philip I didn't know you were so ticklish!" Y/N says while laughing with Theodosia.

"Oh don't you laugh Theo, I know you're ticklish too!" Y/N says while starting to tickle Theodosia.

"Uhm..I'm here to help with babysitting..?" you say while knocking the door.

"Oh great I needed the help!-" Y/N says before she turns around.