𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘺

Dream
-
I look I the mirror, a fair skinned, bright green eyed boy stared back, though  I've turned 16 I don't fell grown, but a boy froced to live coincide with a spoiled sister, and a mother who hates me for me.

My earliest years of life wore filled  with joy, and happiness, my mom always made time with me. Even if at nights she sleepy arounf cheating on my father.

Father left when I was 7. I begged to go with him as I was always a daddys boy, but mom took me.. and 9 months goes on, to find my little sister who is now 13 and very fucking spoiled.

I'd sigh contuing to eye myself, always hated oh I looked, I'm cubby, and honstly hate it, my arms had floppy skin.. all things my mother as made me grone to make me hate.

I'd sigh as I put a shirt, very used, beloved and worn out through the years, and some ripped jeans.

I walked out to see my mother cotting my younger sister.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Don't know  is she clay? You fucking stood there half naked when she walked in" mom yelled.

"In my room? I didn't hear a knock..." I mutter going to make myself some breakfast.

"Clay green. You aren't aloud to eat ur fasting" mother yelled.

Aginst my own will, I don't wanna  fast I'm fucking starving I look out the kitchen window, "I know... I'm just getting my daily glass of water.."

"Good." Mom said, "glad you're working on urself."

I'd sigh getting out a glass cup and  filled it with water sipping it. "Yeah me to..."

No I hated this.. and my body hated me to it didnt want to function  properly  it wanted to sleep.

I walk to go to my room getting a dizzy spell my arm shaking, "shit-"

The glass fell and shattered.

Mom got up and slaped me, "stop faking and dropping glass it  scares my perfect angel unlike you. Ur unfavorable. A bloody mistake" mom yelled.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled getting down to clean up my mess.

Only to get hit and fall on the floor, my faile body buried indfently arm landing in the glass. I groned in pain, "owe.."

I look up and mom is luaghing happy at what she did to her only son. As step dad came out I finally snaped.

"Whyd you even want me if you're gonna treat me. Like shit. All that matters is fucking sofie" I scream, "you hit and yell at me for mistakes. You know I get  dizzy and it droped"

"Don't yell at you're mother she does everything for you" step dad said.

"She does nothing. But favor that brat, nothing  for me senice the day she was born" I yelled rising to be taller then them both, "its like I'm a just a charity award to you aren't I? You're makeing bank on me"

"Clayton you know that isn't the truth" step-dad said mother quiet.

"I wanna hear the woman who abuses me say it." I said, "mom I'm just a token to prove that I'm real. The fact dad couldn't have me. Because I was a daddys boy and you dispised it"

"That's why you're the worst. You loved you're dad  more then the one who went through 9 months of hell it hurt. Where  you're sister loves me" mom said, "you never bothered to make a effort with you're stepdad"

I paused, "why would I when he stuffed his dick in my married mother. And dystoryed my happy life" I paused, "life would be amazing if you wore infirltal"

"Clayton green. You-" step dad said.

"I hope you're dick gets burned" I growled, "and it takes that spawn with it."
-
Oop